The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeons & Dragons Online is now FREE

5 posters

Go down

Dungeons & Dragons Online is now FREE Empty Dungeons & Dragons Online is now FREE

Post by ShadowMaster Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:01 pm

http://www.ddo.com/playnow/

For you online multiplayer RPG guys..... DDO is now free to play.
If your a fan and you never played this I'd recommend messing with it for a bit. While the dice are involved, it plays much more like an action game than a RPG. Very fast combat and traps you need to disable or navigate.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Dungeons & Dragons Online is now FREE Empty Re: Dungeons & Dragons Online is now FREE

Post by luis the young Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:18 pm

Is really not a bad game, i like it how classes are not overpowered and one guy cant kill evrything on his own. I have a lvl 5 Wizard and a lvl 3 Paladin on it, Kat-something server.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Dungeons & Dragons Online is now FREE Empty Re: Dungeons & Dragons Online is now FREE

Post by jerryb Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:21 pm

Now I'll you need is a bucket of free time!

JerryB
jerryb
jerryb
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1451
Armies : AT-43, Pyrates, Battle Tech
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:41 pm

Yea been wanting to check it out, getting tired of Warcraft and Warhammer online and Old Republic wont be out for a while.

Pretty much got to pay every couple levels to be allowed to level, but it's like 2 bucks only.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:18 pm

You can earn the item which opens the next level through gameplay and without paying.

Played the whole new intro series with my 10 year old this weekend. We had a blast.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:42 pm

The sigils to level up are apparently real rare from what I've been told. You can earn them but some people have been stuck at same level for quite a while apparently so people just end up buying them instead of trying over and over for them. The game doesn't have ton of levels either since it's D&D so it shouldn't cost much anyways if you go that route.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:08 pm

20 total levels.
I think you can still get a monthly sub and open everything.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:43 pm

ShadowMaster wrote:20 total levels.
I think you can still get a monthly sub and open everything.

Yep, you can. What server are you guys in ?
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:20 pm

The one they recommended. I don't recall the name. Starts with a G.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:29 pm

mmo easy-modo

sucked when it came out, still sucks. best free to play mmo out there though.
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:49 pm

Coming from WoW and Warhammer Online, DDO has been pretty impressive. Feels like a single player game with just lots of other people to team up with running around. They did a good job of keeping in spirit of D&D and didn't just copy WoW like so many other games do. Fun so far and free, can't complain.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down