The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Tournament! Saturday, Nov. 8th

+12
luis the young
Dr. Love
ShadowMaster
feen039
Ovich
spazfrag666
Death_Company_Orks
Hurricane
The Eldar Guy
Vycem
Dakai
scurrdi
16 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fantasy Tournament! Saturday, Nov. 8th - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Tournament! Saturday, Nov. 8th

Post by The Eldar Guy Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:09 am

oh shit totally forgot about this. still good to go though lol
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Tournament! Saturday, Nov. 8th - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Tournament! Saturday, Nov. 8th

Post by luis the young Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:18 am

Im definetly there, how do i send you an Army Builder file with my list ?
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:33 pm

I believe you can export it to excel.

If not, then you could probably copy/paste it into excel. That will work for me.

Thanks!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by bayardnbk Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:30 pm

Put me down as a maybe, although I wouldn't know for sure until Saturday evening. Is that too late?

-Neal

bayardnbk
Cultist

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:19 am

Hos is the painting score finally gonna work ?
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:01 pm

Hey fellas,
Dan, sorry to dip out at the last minute, you KNOW i'm always down for a fantasy tournament, but I got way to much going on this weekend and the wife ain't being cool about it.

So I will have to bail, and hope to unleash hell on you all in a future tournament.

sucks.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:30 pm

Ovich wrote:Hey fellas,
Dan, sorry to dip out at the last minute, you KNOW i'm always down for a fantasy tournament, but I got way to much going on this weekend and the wife ain't being cool about it.

So I will have to bail, and hope to unleash hell on you all in a future tournament.

sucks.

PWNED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yOU GOTTA TAKE YOUR BALLS BACK UNDER YOUR CONTROL AND SHOW HER WHO'S THE BOSS !!
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:26 pm

Yeah....
It's always good to stand up and be defiant with a pregnant lady.

That always works out nice.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Love Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:13 pm

Sorry but im also going to have to drop out on this one.
Dr. Love
Dr. Love
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 344
Armies : Orks, Empire, Imperial Guard (WIP)
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:14 pm

Dr. Love wrote:Sorry but im also going to have to drop out on this one.

Fantasy Tournament! Saturday, Nov. 8th - Page 3 Rageface2
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:19 pm

Dr. Love wrote:Sorry but im also going to have to drop out on this one.

Bah, you are the suck.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:20 pm

Ovich wrote:Yeah....
It's always good to stand up and be defiant with a pregnant lady.

That always works out nice.

never said it was a good idea !
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bayardnbk Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:02 pm

Cannot go Sad

bayardnbk
Cultist

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:08 am

So were looking at about 6 for tomorrow.

See everyone at 12:00 noon!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by bayardnbk Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:16 pm

How did it go!? I demand play-by-play!

bayardnbk
Cultist

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:24 pm

Yeah - feed the trolls!
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Love Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:49 pm

Trolls are hungry, feed us!
Dr. Love
Dr. Love
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 344
Armies : Orks, Empire, Imperial Guard (WIP)
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bayardnbk Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:23 pm

Lame...still no posts!

bayardnbk
Cultist

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:38 am

Well, only 4 of us showed up, 5 includign Dan, apparently Serge couldnt make it. We still played the tournament though, all 3 games

I took first with my Tomb Kings
Chris Second with Dark Elves
Georrge 3 with High Elves
Juan 4th with Dwarves

My first game was vs George and his High Elves
Moon Dragon + 2 repeater bolt throwers, swordmasters, 2 units o fbowmen, Pohenix Guard, Lion Chariot, Seaguard, Noble with Dragon Princes.
I brought my Usual list of King with destroyer, prince with flail on chariot, 20 skel warriors, 2 x units of 11 bowmen, 2 units of chariots 3 and 4, 2x Catapults, , 2x scorpions, 4 carrion, 20 Tomb Guard.
Got a solid victory here, but it all happened on the last 1 1/2 turns, actually he was doing pretty good till then, i was missing a lot of my atacks, but i was able to tie up the Dragon for 3 rounds with flanking chariots. Game turned around when i flank charge the swordmasters and they broke, ran them down, then flanked the Dragon Princes and they also broke and fled of the board. Then i was able to shoot the Dragon from under the Lord. The phoenix guard got fanked and the King with DoE did some reaping.

2nd game was vs Chris and dual Hydras and the usual nasty stuff.
Catapult alost killed on hydra on the first shot and then i actually took it down with 4 bowmen on chariots shooting at it, the other died from Prince charge on the flank and something else. Smite Raped on this game, i smited the Blackguard to death, and the assasins where going down, had also flanked them with nit of chariots. King got lucky and scaped 6 attempts to killing Blow him ! game couldnt ended on minor loss for me prob, but it came done to him failing to do one more wound on a unit of chariots and failing to killing blow the King. Solid victory for me.

3rd Game was vs Juan and his Dwarves. Organ gun, cannon, 10 hamerers, lord, thane bsb, unit of longbeards, 2x units of thunderers, miners, warriors.
Organ gun fell to carrion who got eaten by the Miners, catapults did a number on the miners, other cannon got charged by prince and chariots who in turn got destroyed when they overran vs the hammerers with king and bsb. Warriors got flanked by outnumberign skels and got run down. Tomb Guard flanked charged the Longbeards, but he made his 4+ im stubborn roll, so he just loss half of them but held. I had several quarters and he didnt get to kill much of my stuff. Solid victory here.

Took a bunch of pictures, gonna see if i get a chance to post them tomorrow. quote of the day "see what happens when the demons dont show ? the Tomb kings win!"
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bayardnbk Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:29 am

NICE!

bayardnbk
Cultist

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:15 pm

Lets see those pictures! I just want to know how many dan took- lol
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:48 pm

Nice. It's always neat to see an army other than DE or Deamons win something. Good stuff. My TK army is still in the back burner, but I'd still like to see how you play yours just to get ideas.
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:01 pm

Is funny cause i brought my TKs cause is my only painted army, but i dont think painting was calculated at all !

I felt bad for Dan cause he didnt get to play, and good job on him going through with the tourney even if there were just 4 of us. Thanks bud.

And for those that bailed out .. Evil or Very Mad
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:38 pm

any pics?
Garry
Garry
Aspiring Champion

Male
Number of posts : 233
Armies : Chaos, dark elf, Skaven, Ogre, Orc (fan & 40K) Brit, eldar, marines, high elf
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:31 pm

Nice job Luis
Wish I was in town - I'm having Warhammer withdrawl
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next