The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1850 children of the hive

4 posters

Go down

1850 children of the hive Empty 1850 children of the hive

Post by chef xenos Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:32 pm

made a 1850 gene-cult list any wanted to know your opains.as chris did point out they dont have many heavy weapons so with the list i built it around all my heavy weaponsthen went to troops n all that. any of the specail cult rules are posted with the unit:

ARMY SPECIAL RULES
Blessed be the Father:
Any Genestealer Cult units within 12” of a Patriarch or Magus may use their Leadership when making Leadership or Morale tests (except Psychic Tests).

The Father has Fallen:The loss of the Genestealer Cult’s leader is an almost unimaginable concept for cult followers. As they are unshakable when defending their masters, a leaderless cult quickly loses focus and falls
into disarray. All Genestealer Cult units in an army which has lost all of its Patriarchs and Magi are at -1 Ld for the rest of the game.

-HQ-

brother phillips + bodyguard w/ limo= 210.Live to Fight: Cult Leaders have a strong sense of self-preservation. At the beginning of the Leader’s movement phase, and for his Movement phase only, the model is not considered locked in close combat. This means that he can move normally, leaving an ongoing close combat (ignoring any units with which he was engaged). A Leader may not assault on the turn he uses the Live to Fight ability.

-ELEITES-

genestealer brood=50.squad maxed out at 6
brood comardes=190. 5 heavy weapon teams with lascannons

-TROOPS-

6x brood brothers=75.squads of 10. 2 squads heavy stubbers.2 squads flamer n shotguns. 2 squads garanade luancher

3x brood initiates=75. 20 man squad.Unwashed Masses:The vast majority of a Genestealer Cult is made up of these recently initiated fanatical civilian masses. They are as common as they are unreliable, making them little more than cannon-fodder on the battlefield. A Brood Initiate unit does not take up any Force Organization Chart selections but is otherwise treated as a separate Troops unit. If the unit fails a Morale test for any reason, they disperse in terror and are removed from play.

-FAST ATTACK-

3x gun trucks=105. squads of 3, autocannons.Civilian Vehicle:Genestealer Cult members use easily disguised civilian vehicles. To represent this, the vehicle or unit may always be deployed at the start of the battle, even in scenarios where they could not normally be deployed. For example, in a mission with the Dawn of War deployment, the vehicle or unit could always setup at the start of the battle instead of being placed in reserve. Civilian Vehicle models destroyed for any reason are removed from the tabletop due to their light construction.

-HEAVY-

leman russ=192. hull las cannon,battle cannon,heavy stubber,heavy flamer,extra armor

scout sentails=120,squad of 3

hybrid monstrosty=110.Hyper Predator:Hybrid Monstrosities are a result of Genestealer infection of a planet’s larger predators. Normally free-ranging beasts, their will can be somewhat controlled by a nearby Patriarch or Magus. Herded into combat, the Hybrid Monstrosities charge directly into enemy lines causing terrible damage. Hybrid Monstrosities move as beasts. Any Monstrosity misses in close combat are resolved as hits by the creature on friendly models of your choice in the same close combat. If no friendly models are available, these attacks are simply missees
chef xenos
chef xenos
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 814
Armies : {40k and apoc units} tyranids,gene-cult,exocrine,dominatrix,fortress of faith {bfg}tyranids {battletech} void-stalkers(merc/pirates)
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://john80687.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

1850 children of the hive Empty Re: 1850 children of the hive

Post by Leviticus Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:12 am

Looks vulnerable to bolter fire... Whats brother phillip's odds of surviving a pie plate of doom? Seems like cult leaders are supposed to be the backbone of your army
Leviticus
Leviticus
Traitor Marine

Number of posts : 169
Armies : Black Templars
Registration date : 2009-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by chef xenos Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:06 am

he has a 4+inv save and can allocate unsaved wounds to any unit within 6 inches
chef xenos
chef xenos
Primarch

Male
Armies : {40k and apoc units} tyranids,gene-cult,exocrine,dominatrix,fortress of faith {bfg}tyranids {battletech} void-stalkers(merc/pirates)

Back to top Go down

Post by Srgt. Master Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Best be carefull against heavy firepower against the hybrid monstrosity and the vechiles. Do you have any anti-tank weapons besides the light-show, the Hybrid Monstrosity, and vechiles?

other than that, I believe it's ok...not my type of army...but whatever Wink
Srgt. Master
Srgt. Master
Traitor Marine

Male
Number of posts : 166
Armies : Adeptus Mechanichus/ Guard
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by chef xenos Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:46 pm

no my list is maxed out on everything but troops.its a bunchj of civilains so not all that big on heavy weapons since it would be hard to get ahold of
chef xenos
chef xenos
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vycem Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:26 am

Apocalypse is coming! Ready the cult...

Vycem
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by chef xenos Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:26 pm

the cult is close just need 6 heavy weapon teams
chef xenos
chef xenos
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Srgt. Master Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:17 pm

I'll look through my bits to see if I have any spare Lascannons, I just don't have a base/mount
Srgt. Master
Srgt. Master
Traitor Marine

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by chef xenos Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:31 pm

i was playing roy and i found out my hybrid moves like a beast.....which means i basicaly have a fleeting fex with a 12'' assault,bitchs!
chef xenos
chef xenos
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Srgt. Master Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:35 pm

Errr....I told you that... and also that walkers are only hit on 6's farao
Srgt. Master
Srgt. Master
Traitor Marine

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by chef xenos Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:56 am

o hey juan didnt know it was you Razz
chef xenos
chef xenos
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down