The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bill vs Rufus part 2

4 posters

Go down

Bill vs Rufus part 2 Empty Bill vs Rufus part 2

Post by rokassan Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:36 am

I fielded my U.S. Parachute Rifle company against Rufus's King Tiger Company. I hade two platoons of Cromwell's w/ a Challenger. I managed to knock out a Tiger with one Cromwell Platoon but the other two King Tigers moved into a postion where I couldnt flank them. My Paratroopers slugged it out with Rufus's Scout platoon and a Panzergrenadier platoon whome he managed to get into a building. As my troops advanced through a wheat field the dug in Krauts opened up on them.We went back and forth blasting away at eachother until my other Para platoon managed to flank him. Eventually ,after pinning his Grenadiers my Para's stormed the building and killed or captured the enemy troops. Rufus then failed his company moral check and I won.

The second game was a fighting withdrawl. I fielded my Panzergrenadier company against his British Rifle company. Rufus managed to wipe out both of my infantry platoons and it was left to my Panther platoon to win the day...they didnt and the Brits managed to win that one.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bill vs Rufus part 2 Empty Re: Bill vs Rufus part 2

Post by jerryb Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:50 am

Rok, thanks for sharing. That always gets other jazzed about the game and they may come out of hiding and play.

Jerryb
jerryb
jerryb
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1451
Armies : AT-43, Pyrates, Battle Tech
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:25 am

I heard rufus slipped 5 bucks to bill to let him win the second game. Just a rumor.... Wink
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:27 am

He touched my wiener.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:33 am

I thought it was you schnitzel?
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:56 pm

Weiner Shnitzel....
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down