The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

101st Airborne and brit allies hold out against heavy Panther assault.

4 posters

Go down

101st Airborne and brit allies hold out against heavy Panther assault. Empty 101st Airborne and brit allies hold out against heavy Panther assault.

Post by rokassan Wed May 05, 2010 2:22 pm

Rufus and I played a 2500 and 2000 point game of FoW. The first game ended in a U.S. victory when a The German company commander ,2IC and two three tank platoons of Panthers assaulted a platoon of U.S. Para's. The para's suffered losses ,but all of the Panthers were wiped out. This basically won the game for me. In the second game(the withdraw scenario)my Para's dug in around the objective and wore down and eventually broke Rufus's Panther Company. I broke both of his Infantry platoons and destroyed one panther platoon. He failed his company moral check. Im still waiting for you and your Sherman company Cesar. Come Roll over my troops. Rufus has an SS grenadier company he needs to paint and then we can lock horns...SS against 101st AB. Those are some hard fucking troops...nobody will break.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

101st Airborne and brit allies hold out against heavy Panther assault. Empty Re: 101st Airborne and brit allies hold out against heavy Panther assault.

Post by KingdomCome Wed May 05, 2010 2:30 pm

I'm not retarded Bill. Who charges a platoon of tanks into a bunch of zookas? My arty will do the work.... nice and slow.... I'm gonna gut you boy!
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

101st Airborne and brit allies hold out against heavy Panther assault. Empty Re: 101st Airborne and brit allies hold out against heavy Panther assault.

Post by rokassan Wed May 05, 2010 2:33 pm

Ill just take that shit out. Like Rufus does to you.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Wed May 05, 2010 3:31 pm

Why was he assaulting with the panthers? Laughing
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Wed May 05, 2010 4:42 pm

8 assaulting Panthers is devestating. No saves or cover. The dice gods favored me. That's all.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Wed May 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Yet no point in assaulting either. Far less risky to just sit back and open fire with the tanks machine guns from those 8 tanks.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Thu May 06, 2010 9:45 pm

Yeah, but if the infantry are dug-in then you need 6s on your firepower to destroy a team, and thats after their 3+ save.

What you do is assault the infantry in 1 round, get some kills in, and then fall back right afterwards. Even if you lose a tank or 2, your going plenty of damage with average veteran rolling.

Main guns don't work either with needing 6s to hit veteran infantry. Time then becomes a factor.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down