The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Dawn remake

+7
Ovich
ShadowMaster
Garm
Kyle
jspyd3rx
luis the young
rokassan
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Red Dawn remake - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Dawn remake

Post by Kyle Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:20 pm

Well even without our own intelligence, someone else would kind of notice the largest flotilla of ships in history coming our way. Even some random fisherman out on the seas, a freighter, a fucking commercial airliner.... it's impossible to secretly invade the US to such a large extent. In the video game they tried to say it was possible due to them taking out our satellites.... that doesn't make the invasion invisible to countless other means.

I doubt the remake is set in the 70's-80's either.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:42 pm

Kyle wrote:Karate Kid remake... without the Karate....

Glad I didn't listen to this one. I need to give credit where credit is due.......

Modern effects and stunts while being true to the original. I was entertained start to finish. Very well done!
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:44 pm

Did they try to sweep the leg? Always sweep the leg
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:30 pm

The story line has minimal changes, it is simply updated. So yes, they do go for the leg, but in an even more intense sequence of strikes.

The scenics shots of China were stunning. I hope to go there and see some of that stuff myself some day.

I'm telling you I went in pretty negative on the idea, and I left pretty impressed. I have a renewed view that remakes can happen without trashing a classic.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:39 pm

Oh and Red Dawn news, the movie is currently on indefinite hold. Lot of money troubles with the studio of late, even the new Bond film is not getting made so Red Dawn likely won't be out this year like originally planned. It's supposed to be done too, just they don't got the money to properly get it ready for release or market it.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3