The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

French amor Company stops German assault.

4 posters

Go down

French amor Company stops German assault. Empty French amor Company stops German assault.

Post by rokassan Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:50 pm

Eric's German Panzer company attempted to drive a small industrial area in North East France hoping to break through into the rear Allied supply depots. Facing them were a powerful French armored company supported by artillery and a single platoon of infantry. Eric had almost complete control of the skies(Priority air support w/ a stuka schwerepunkt...reroll number of attacking planes), the French only offered token resistance(sporadic air support). The scenario was hasty assault...we rolled off and I ended up as defender. I had half of my platoons on...I had a total of 8 and Eric had half as well. Eric would receive immediate reserves while Id get delayed(start in round 3. The scenario played right into my strengths. The French excel at defensive operations. My tanks simply held their positions and made the Germans come to me. In the end Erics troops were worn down and I was able to win a 5-2 victory...I believe. Eric was able to get to the objectives, but my heavy armor was just too much and I rolled well. Erics gonna pick up some 88's. I had 18 tanks in my force. 4 Char-B's,5 S-35's,6 H-39's and 3 R-35's.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

French amor Company stops German assault. Empty Re: French amor Company stops German assault.

Post by rokassan Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:52 pm

You can see the RR tracks I got on ebay...great for that armored train the Polish have... Cesar.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

French amor Company stops German assault. Empty Re: French amor Company stops German assault.

Post by KingdomCome Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:18 pm

Indeed.18 tanks is something fierce in early war.
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:32 pm

My worst tank had better armor than Erics best. Eric never faced a French armor company so I kinda caught him off guard. I know he'll rework his list to deal with all that armor. He only had two tank platoons, I had five. He needed more tanks. Our combined terrain made for a nice battlefield. I plan to get a lot more.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:27 pm

That looked pretty cool, i wonder when Early war Soviets are gonna come out.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:45 pm

Luis, proxy them as polish!!
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:50 pm

We played 2k points... and I really don't have much to deal with his heavy tanks. I hit a Char b 4 different times bombs from my stukas and he saved 3 out of 4 and the one he didnt was only a bail out! Tough to knock them out when he is rolling 5 and 6's. Any yes I didnt have enough tanks. I had a chance to assault a lone char B with my pioneers and of course they failed the tank terror test. LOL
It was one of those bad dice days for me. And Bill had a solid game plan!
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down