The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retribution of Scyrah Battle Log

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Retribution of Scyrah Battle Log - Page 2 Empty Re: Retribution of Scyrah Battle Log

Post by ShadowMaster Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:38 pm

The 3d spin of Ossyan is cool - his back armor piece is really neat and there is a cord running to his power gauntlet.

Shooting WarMachine models are a great Infinity proxy IMO Twisted Evil
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Retribution of Scyrah Battle Log - Page 2 Empty Re: Retribution of Scyrah Battle Log

Post by Someuberdude Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:29 pm

ShadowMaster wrote:
28 - W/35 - Kaelyssa vs. pCaine (Cygnar)..... Poor start..... and then I won. After dodgin 3 shots from K, he burned up from continuous stormfall fire.
29 - L/35 - Kaelyssa vs. pStryker (Cygnar)..... Great start..... and then I lost when the Stormblades outdueled my Sentinals!

Haha, yeah I thought I had you on the first game, and then I thought you had me on the second. Really good games. Also it was eStryker not prime. Cya Saturday!
Someuberdude
Someuberdude
Traitor Guardsman

Male
Number of posts : 97
Armies : [WM/H]:Trollbloods, Khador, Cryx [WHF]: Vampire Counts [FoW] Fallshirmjager Company, Brit Paras
Registration date : 2010-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:26 pm

great stuff Mike
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2