The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATE --Start making up your minds folks!-- Infinity 1 Week Sale -- 4 Buyers locked, the more the merrier! Now with buyer info

+7
zephel
Frantic
Kyle
jspyd3rx
KingdomCome
dork_jedi
Vycem
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

UPDATE --Start making up your minds folks!-- Infinity 1 Week Sale -- 4 Buyers locked, the more the merrier! Now with buyer info - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE --Start making up your minds folks!-- Infinity 1 Week Sale -- 4 Buyers locked, the more the merrier! Now with buyer info

Post by Quincilla767 Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:04 pm

I just got the starter set for now
Quincilla767
Quincilla767
Traitor Guardsman

Male
Number of posts : 111
Armies : Tau, Daemon hunters, Dark Elves
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Back to top Go down

UPDATE --Start making up your minds folks!-- Infinity 1 Week Sale -- 4 Buyers locked, the more the merrier! Now with buyer info - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE --Start making up your minds folks!-- Infinity 1 Week Sale -- 4 Buyers locked, the more the merrier! Now with buyer info

Post by KingdomCome Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:37 pm

Cool. For anybody that's still interested, I just picked up everything I needed for less than the original deal. The rule books can be picked up for crazy cheap with media mail option @ ccgarmory.com . They also have some cheap starters for panoceiana and adriana. I picked up my figs from war store and the ones that were sold out at warstore on chaos orcs for relatively cheap. All in all 120 bucks spent and I can go as high as 300 points which is a regular game. Not bad at all.

Ps: thanks to Endre for the shopping pro tips.
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincilla767 Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:56 pm

Nice and yeah Endre did help out a lot with all those wedsites he has
Quincilla767
Quincilla767
Traitor Guardsman

Male
Number of posts : 111
Armies : Tau, Daemon hunters, Dark Elves
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2