The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storm of Magic

3 posters

Go down

Storm of Magic  Empty Storm of Magic

Post by Dice_Runt Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:54 pm

i was able to get my hands on the Storm of Magic supplyment. I find it a fun read and cant wait to try it out. Mike and i our going to give it a try next week.
Dice_Runt
Dice_Runt
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Storm of Magic  Empty Re: Storm of Magic

Post by Dice_Runt Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:22 am

this is the list i am going to be using
Wizard Lord: 265
Level 4, Lore of Fire
Ruby Ring of Ruin, Talisman of Endurance, Sword of Strife

General of the Empire: 211
Barded War Zebra, Armour of Destiny, Shield
Sword of Sigismund, Ironcurse Icon, Luckstone

Battle Wizard: 130
Level 2, Lore of Shadow
Rod of Power

Battle Wizard: 65
Lore of Fire

Captain BSB: 90
Griffon Standard
Full Plate, Shield

Captain: 96
Sword of Might, Armour of Meteoric Iron
Pistol

Core;

Knights: 280
10, Full Command: Banner of Eternal Flame

Swordsmen: 205
30, Full Command; War-banner

Spearsmen: 200
30, Shield, Full command

Free Company: 104
20, Musician

Handgunners: 80
Crossbowmen: 80

Special

Great Cannon:100
Great Cannon:100
Mortar: 75

Scrolls of Binding

Fimir Balefiend: 180

Great Taurus: 235
Flaming Breath, Bloodrage
Dice_Runt
Dice_Runt
Dark Apostle

Back to top Go down

Post by chef xenos Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:04 pm

ZOATS!!!
chef xenos
chef xenos
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 814
Armies : {40k and apoc units} tyranids,gene-cult,exocrine,dominatrix,fortress of faith {bfg}tyranids {battletech} void-stalkers(merc/pirates)
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://john80687.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice_Runt Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:54 pm

indeed g, i was thinking about converting one to field but i think it would fit your lizzies better man...

Last edited by Dice_Runt on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dice_Runt
Dice_Runt
Dark Apostle

Back to top Go down

Post by chef xenos Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:28 pm

lol what?
chef xenos
chef xenos
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 814
Armies : {40k and apoc units} tyranids,gene-cult,exocrine,dominatrix,fortress of faith {bfg}tyranids {battletech} void-stalkers(merc/pirates)
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://john80687.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice_Runt Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:09 pm

So andrew and i played game the of storm of magic. Beastmen vs Chaos. i have to say i had a blast. I took a pact with Vampire Counts while he took another gaint and cygor along with a magic item from the book. At one turn it looked like he got me beat then the next it was something different. It keep going like that till turn 6. We had like nothing left. I think i had a chaos unit that had not lost one model. I lost the Vampire Lord to his great shaman the transformed into manticore...fucking killing blow!!!!!! His Gorebull and crew cut a bloody trail thou my army.....Oh i made 10 armor saves of 5......the wizard is boss.....

i think Storm of Magic is a blast...even if you have no desire to play 8th and you still have your army then you have to play it...
Dice_Runt
Dice_Runt
Dark Apostle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice_Runt Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:10 pm

We are going to see if we have a rematch on this week
Dice_Runt
Dice_Runt
Dark Apostle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice_Runt Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:51 am

rematch was fought.....

High Elves vs the Beastmen (foul spawn of chaos)

Well game 1 was fast! Beastmen Victory!!!! It got to turn 2 as my whole army ran off the board.....or as andrew put it Exit Stage Right. I ruled nothing lower then a 11 for my leadership. Oh his gaint ate my wizard lord...greatest moment of the game, and he stone throwed my zoat!!!! damn cygor!!!!

Game 2, High Elf victory!!! I will say this it was not an easy one. I was concerned that i would have a repeat of the past game. Greatest part of the game i think is when i got my dragon in postion to charge his wizard next turn, i was like yea lets see how you like having your wizard eaten!!!!
He got this spell off that game him D6 strenght and attacks!!! he rolled high to say the lest, and i was like fuck that my dragon is going to die and left that crazy roid out wizard the hell alone. It was able to combo charge his gors thou with sliver helms and dragon, but due to the dragon causing terror they fleed from it.

This in turn allowed me to recharge into his gorgon!!! I was worried that should i have charged his gors and they held it would charge me in the flank. The Sliver Helms cut it down before it could swing at me.... Word to the wise fear the gorgon, they can be rather deadly. I was able to also do a front charge and rear charge to a unit of ungors which was nice. The Sliver Helms where the unit of the match for me with out a doubt...the gaint was his. I had always thought that the Dragon Princes where the better unit but i will say this....dont over look sliver helms!!! Oh and i forgot the damn banner of sorcery in both games

We are looking at getting in another game soon..
Dice_Runt
Dice_Runt
Dark Apostle

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:25 pm

Glad to see some fantasy action.

They just released the SoC file for AB2 - I'm pretty interested in taking a look at it.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice_Runt Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:46 pm

just remember you need the spin dial
Dice_Runt
Dice_Runt
Dark Apostle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice_Runt Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:49 pm

This weekend the forces of Averland will do battle against the dwarves!!!!!
Dice_Runt
Dice_Runt
Dark Apostle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice_Runt Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:51 pm

Dice_Runt wrote:rematch was fought.....

High Elves vs the Beastmen (foul spawn of chaos)

Well game 1 was fast! Beastmen Victory!!!! It got to turn 2 as my whole army ran off the board.....or as andrew put it Exit Stage Right. I ruled nothing lower then a 11 for my leadership. Oh his gaint ate my wizard lord...greatest moment of the game, and he stone throwed my zoat!!!! damn cygor!!!!

Game 2, High Elf victory!!! I will say this it was not an easy one. I was concerned that i would have a repeat of the past game. Greatest part of the game i think is when i got my dragon in postion to charge his wizard next turn, i was like yea lets see how you like having your wizard eaten!!!!
He got this spell off that game him D6 strenght and attacks!!! he rolled high to say the lest, and i was like fuck that my dragon is going to die and left that crazy roid out wizard the hell alone. It was able to combo charge his gors thou with sliver helms and dragon, but due to the dragon causing terror they fleed from it.

This in turn allowed me to recharge into his gorgon!!! I was worried that should i have charged his gors and they held it would charge me in the flank. The Sliver Helms cut it down before it could swing at me.... Word to the wise fear the gorgon, they can be rather deadly. I was able to also do a front charge and rear charge to a unit of ungors which was nice. The Sliver Helms where the unit of the match for me with out a doubt...the gaint was his. I had always thought that the Dragon Princes where the better unit but i will say this....dont over look sliver helms!!! Oh and i forgot the damn banner of sorcery in both games

We are looking at getting in another game soon..

it also comes to attion that i had done something wrong the SliverHelms had a magic standard which they can not take, tho it never really took place in our game so no harm done
Dice_Runt
Dice_Runt
Dark Apostle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down