The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dust Warfare, anyone playing or interested in doing so?

+4
rokassan
Kyle
TheLimey
Frantic
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dust Warfare, anyone playing or interested in doing so? - Page 3 Empty Re: Dust Warfare, anyone playing or interested in doing so?

Post by Frantic Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:15 am

Ok, my plans have changed. I'll be around and plan to be at sunshine saturday as long as at least one other person shows. I'll have 2 armies with me so I'm up for doing a demo also!
Frantic
Frantic
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 762
Armies : WoTR: Gondor & Harad. AT-43:UNA & Red Blok. Battletech: Clan Jade Falcon & FedSuns.
Registration date : 2009-02-19

http://www.myspace.com/djfrantic

Back to top Go down

Dust Warfare, anyone playing or interested in doing so? - Page 3 Empty Re: Dust Warfare, anyone playing or interested in doing so?

Post by Abaddon Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:32 am

We played our second game on Saturday night and it was a blast even though we lost.

A few observations from the game. First Allies are OP. Stupid Long Tom won them the game. Well that and Ash's loaded dice. Seriously what are the odds of rolling 5+ every turn and rolling 4 out of 5 hits to wipe out Angela and her snipers? I call BS and want Ash's dice banned. God I hate those FOW dice. Second, Angela is beyond sick. And third, the game was a blast and flows really nice when you know the rules.

The rules are easy to learn and hard to master. Unit synergy is very important. No model is all powerful or invulnerable. Anything can be taken out. There are very few worthless units. Over all a better experience for me then the last few incarnations of 40k.
Abaddon
Abaddon
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 285
Armies : Infinity: Pan Oceania
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:02 am

All my infantry are done. Now to finish the Walkers. I have to paint 2 more (Ludwig, Wotan). Here are 2 I have done so far. Please ignore crappy Chef guy. I painted it for Ash.

Dust Warfare, anyone playing or interested in doing so? - Page 3 Imag0111

Dust Warfare, anyone playing or interested in doing so? - Page 3 Imag0110
Abaddon
Abaddon
Traitor Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Frantic Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:26 am

Those look great! Hope to see them in person some time. Just played a game this week and did a demo. Got another friend into it Very Happy looking foward to getting some more in.
Frantic
Frantic
Primarch

Male
Armies : WoTR: Gondor & Harad. AT-43:UNA & Red Blok. Battletech: Clan Jade Falcon & FedSuns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:23 pm

If you want to play just ask ASH. He is always looking to play. The only thing is he has the cheesy Allies. Razz
Abaddon
Abaddon
Traitor Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:38 pm

Finally finished all my Germans.

Dust Warfare, anyone playing or interested in doing so? - Page 3 Imag0112

Dust Warfare, anyone playing or interested in doing so? - Page 3 Imag0113

Dust Warfare, anyone playing or interested in doing so? - Page 3 Imag0114

Dust Warfare, anyone playing or interested in doing so? - Page 3 Imag0115

Dust Warfare, anyone playing or interested in doing so? - Page 3 Imag0116
Abaddon
Abaddon
Traitor Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Those look great. One comment - you should really take them off the paint table before taking pics. It distracts the eye away from the models.

I like the camo on the armored vehicles
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Frantic Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:54 pm

If anyone is interested, I'll be at Sunshine today @5pm with my Dust stuff. I'll have some allies and ssu with me also if anyone wants a demo.
Frantic
Frantic
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3