The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOW tournament

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FOW tournament Empty FOW tournament

Post by luis the young Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:25 am

uPDATED 3/25/2008

Ok, i just spoek to Joel and this is the status so far for the FoW tournament this sunday.

1500 points
report to sunshine at 11 am.
rounds will be 2 hours or arroudn 2 hours...couldnt get the exact length here.
there will be 3 rounds with breaks for lunch and what not.

So far we have

Luis
Bill
Rick
Jerry ( as per joel )
Gus ( as per joel )
Henry ( as per joel )
Tom ( maybe if work allows )
And Don is the one hosting it.

Last edited by luis the young on Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

FOW tournament Empty Re: FOW tournament

Post by rokassan Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:34 am

its the sunday of that weekend.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:56 am

u gonna go ?
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:56 pm

I am trying to make arrangements. I will committ asap.
Anyone get details like who's running it or how they are scoring the games?
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Grombart Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:26 am

It is unlikely that I will be able to make it. Sad
Grombart
Grombart
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:24 am

The Chaos Gods have smiled upon me and I will be able to make it to the tournament. Il Duce's forces will bring Glory to Italy. I need the exact date and time. Id like to know how many people are going because Im not gonna waste token to go and 3 people show up.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:01 pm

u need to talk to joel, last time we had a really nice crowd show up
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:27 pm

I am stuck working that day. As of now, I cant make it. I am trying to find a replacement for work. If I do, then I will definately be there.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:10 pm

I finally got someone to cover for me this Sunday, so I am back in the Tourney! So, anyone have details? Can we get a count of who is in? Does anyone talk to Dave or Jerry? Why arent they on this forum? Lets get this tournament organized! Bill, you are still in right?

Hurricane
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:18 pm

when Bill says he's in...he's in.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:52 pm

Gotta love when someone talks about himself in the 3rd person! Laughing
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:13 pm

working on a list as we speak.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:36 am

No matter what shows up.. the ever victorious Peasant army shall coem on top once again and rape all you bishes in the face.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:03 am

Rick, are you going? Bill, can you talk to Joel today and find out what the status of the event is? Like, who is running it and how many people have confirmed? I will call Henry today and see if he is playing.

Hurricane
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Grombart Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:03 pm

I can't go. Sad

But do you want to play at your house on Wednesday Eric?
Grombart
Grombart
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:40 pm

Yes, let me make sure nothing is going on with the family. I will respond tonight to verify.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:38 pm

Good luck with the Tournament tomorrow guys, and may the best Communist win! Twisted Evil

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:34 pm

i wasnt able to make the tournament. id like to apologize. i had family issues to deal with. all is well. i will be able to make it to the next tournament held. id like to go to a 40k one. cant make the one on the 5th(my sons birthday), but whenever the next one is. again i apologize.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:42 am

You know, my peasants were very disappointed that their Italian lunch didnt show up, they had their hearts set on some fat baked Italians, but is ok, the Fear of God was put into them and so they were afraid to come. We shall feast some other day.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:46 am

I would like to thank Bill for not showing up, as I took first place in the tourney. bounce Same as last tournament, I played Luis and his commies in the final game. Things turned out a bit different this time, as I pretty much wiped him out to the last man. I was ready for him this time. He made a tactical mistake in not bringing any artillery! And I had 4 MG34's waiting for him.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:26 am

Hurricane wrote:I would like to thank Bill for not showing up, as I took first place in the tourney. bounce Same as last tournament, I played Luis and his commies in the final game. Things turned out a bit different this time, as I pretty much wiped him out to the last man. I was ready for him this time. He made a tactical mistake in not bringing any artillery! And I had 4 MG34's waiting for him.

Yep, i got analy raped with no ointment, still hurts when i sit. This is what i get for trying variation with the Russians.. i shouldve sticked with 90 stands of infantry and artillery Smile, 5 T-34s are not enough, all they do is die, Kossacks were a total let down, prob because of me not knowing how to use them well, and my planes...omfg, what a waste of 200 points ! in 3 battles all they killed were a
transport and 1 truck... 85 points! NEVER AGAIN !

First game was a victory against German grenadiers...he charged me..end of story.

Second game was against Brits...churchills are gay ..... things were doing great for me, then my dice decided it was time to take a vacation and i didnt roll again for the rst of the game, minor victory for him, well played with some hardcore defense at the end.

Third game vs Fartmenjagers ... first mistake. i advanced vs dug in uber machine gun fire, 2nd mistake..no artilerry on my part, so in actually i was trying to charge well entrenched elite german troops with 4 heavy machineguns and loads of rifle machineguns, 3rd mistake..i brought planes, 4th mistake wtf 5-t34s..marders rock. It was badly played on my part and very well played on his part, i got wiped out to a man, nobody left to send back to the siberian recreation camps Sad

Sooooo, we have placed the Siberian birth farms into overdrive, soon we shall have a brand new batch of peasants to send to the front.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:20 pm

Aww, so the Cossacks didn't work out for ya? I've had some success with them, and with the planes too, but I guess that's just my style is different. Bring back the horde!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:44 pm

i Stayed home so Eric could win.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:48 pm

Rokassan wrote:i Stayed home so Eric could win.

Why Bill, i never thought you would be such a generous man ! it was so nice of you to forfeit the chance to play on a very fun tournament and show your military genius !
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:56 pm

well considering the beat down my Panzer Company gave your Russian Monkeys last time, I wanted you to have a chance.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next