The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is how many 90 year olds I could beat down at one time.

+5
ptlax23
Kyle
luis the young
Autarch (CM)
rokassan
9 posters

Go down

This is how many 90 year olds I could beat down at one time. Empty This is how many 90 year olds I could beat down at one time.

Post by rokassan Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:58 pm

How Many 90 Year Olds Could You Take in a Fight?
Created by OnePlusYou - Free Online Dating
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

This is how many 90 year olds I could beat down at one time. Empty Re: This is how many 90 year olds I could beat down at one time.

Post by Autarch (CM) Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:00 pm

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Success.
Autarch (CM)
Autarch (CM)
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 452
Armies : WHFB: Greenskins, Wood Elves | FoW: Wermacht Heer | WM/H: Blindwater Congregation
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

This is how many 90 year olds I could beat down at one time. Empty Re: This is how many 90 year olds I could beat down at one time.

Post by luis the young Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:13 pm

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Online Dating

Survival of the fittest !
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:14 pm

You guys put you wouldnt feel guilty beating down old people didnt you?
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:17 pm

Fuck Deadliest Warrior, this would make a better show.

Viking Vs. Spartan.... who would kill more 90 year olds!
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Autarch (CM) Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:18 pm

rokassan wrote:You guys put you wouldnt feel guilty beating down old people didnt you?

The impression I got is that it's either the old people or me, and I have a thoroughly developed sense of self-preservation.
Autarch (CM)
Autarch (CM)
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 452
Armies : WHFB: Greenskins, Wood Elves | FoW: Wermacht Heer | WM/H: Blindwater Congregation
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:21 pm

True. If it were me or them then yes. I didnt get that from that question though.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:27 pm

They are old, they had their time, i gotta make sure i keep mine !
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ptlax23 Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:39 pm

I only got 26,I'm useless
ptlax23
ptlax23
Traitor Marine

Male
Number of posts : 126
Armies : Black Templars,Grey Knights, Skaven,Bretonnians
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Love Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:40 pm

This is how many 90 year olds I could beat down at one time. Fight90_27
Dr. Love
Dr. Love
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 344
Armies : Orks, Empire, Imperial Guard (WIP)
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by NurgleNick Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:44 pm

This is how many 90 year olds I could beat down at one time. Fight90_34

I will crush the old with my amorality.
NurgleNick
NurgleNick
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:16 pm

I imagined I was Ken Shamrock and came up with this

[url=How Many 90 Year Olds Could You Take in a Fight?
Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites]How Many 90 Year Olds Could You Take in a Fight?
Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites[/url]
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:03 pm

Oh what a suprise Stephan is the most violent of us all. Answer it honestly. Dont just try to beat our scores.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:30 pm

didn't you read what I said. I was pretending to answer questions as Ken Shamrock.

My real score was a 26
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:02 pm

Oh. Ok Im more violent than you. Thats more like it.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:23 pm

Probably because you lied and said you were muscular instead of overweight.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:29 pm

Did you put you were chubby with a hairy back or did you lie? I said I was average.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:37 pm

you mean chubby with a hairy ass.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by NurgleNick Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:48 am

Something about having a chubby for a hairy ass?

Go on...
NurgleNick
NurgleNick
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Fri May 01, 2009 12:50 pm

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

This is me being dead honest to the questions.

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down