The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venue change

+5
rokassan
Vycem
ar2
ShadowMaster
galonso
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Venue change - Page 2 Empty Re: Venue change

Post by ShadowMaster Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:38 pm

The people that started this board and the bulk of the regulars are Sunshine players, but there are others.

Fell free to send folks over Kyle.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by galonso Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:52 pm

MANY others
galonso
galonso
Press Ganger

Male
Number of posts : 226
Armies : Warmachine: All, Hordes : All
Registration date : 2008-11-21

http://www.gurudojo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 pm

Galonso, what is your problem? This forum is here to build the gaming community not to promote any store or venue.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by galonso Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:21 pm

No this particular forum is for Warmachine and Hordes discussion and events. You aren't building a gaming community, you're pissing me off.

My problem might be, I have ShadowMaster correcting me and you calling me an A-hole. Oh wait, and neither of you even play in any of my events or are members of my gaming group.

Im about to retire permanently from this site. I don't have time for this bullshit drama. I came here because Bill asked me to. I don't need to come here if this is what I need to put up with.
galonso
galonso
Press Ganger

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:48 pm

You keep saying " my gaming group"..... Let's get something straight asshole - this is not your personal board. You WERE a guest here. We gave you a section to help grow the game community. We met some new cool new people and that is all apprecaited.

However, your recent actions and posts go against what we try to do here. Instead of aknowledge and concede, you argue like we are in "your space"????? Based on the fact that your clearly a social misfit with massive narcissism issues we are going to now part ways mr. galonso.

cya

FOR THE RECORD -
This whole rant started because Gabe placed a special order with Joel and then decided he did not want it when it arrived. Joel issisted he buy what he asked for and that made Gabe mad so he threw a temper tantrum and this is the result.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by galonso Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:21 pm

ShadowMaster wrote:You keep saying " my gaming group"..... Let's get something straight asshole - this is not your personal board. You WERE a guest here. We gave you a section to help grow the game community. We met some new cool new people and that is all apprecaited.

However, your recent actions and posts go against what we try to do here. Instead of aknowledge and concede, you argue like we are in "your space"????? Based on the fact that your clearly a social misfit with massive narcissism issues we are going to now part ways mr. galonso.

cya

FOR THE RECORD -
This whole rant started because Gabe placed a special order with Joel and then decided he did not want it when it arrived. Joel issisted he buy what he asked for and that made Gabe mad so he threw a temper tantrum and this is the result.

False. But you can believe whatever you want to believe and censor and delete posts from people who know the truth since you are an admin on this board. I look forward to meeting you Mr. Daniels.
galonso
galonso
Press Ganger

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:53 pm

Great to have you back Gabe.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:56 pm

Lets drop it guys. Gabe do your thing with Warmachine and lets leave eachother alone. Lets just agree to disagree and move on.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2