The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hurricon!!!!!!!!!!! Or should I say Historical Gaming?

+4
TheLimey
Ovich
scurrdi
Hurricane
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hurricon!!!!!!!!!!! Or should I say Historical Gaming? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hurricon!!!!!!!!!!! Or should I say Historical Gaming?

Post by Frantic Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:28 pm

Ya, and I saw that you got the Legends of the old west rules. The pirates game I got is the same ruleset. It just adds rules for ships and a campaign system.
Frantic
Frantic
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 762
Armies : WoTR: Gondor & Harad. AT-43:UNA & Red Blok. Battletech: Clan Jade Falcon & FedSuns.
Registration date : 2009-02-19

http://www.myspace.com/djfrantic

Back to top Go down

Hurricon!!!!!!!!!!! Or should I say Historical Gaming? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hurricon!!!!!!!!!!! Or should I say Historical Gaming?

Post by Warlord Solskritt Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:44 pm

Well guys I plan on getting a small Reb force soon for Fire & Fury anyone wanna get a small Union force?
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male
Number of posts : 1105
Armies : Rats,Uruk-Hai,Germans
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:19 pm

I might look into it me thinks. Does that thing you ordered come with the bases?

Are you coming to Joel's on Sunday JC?

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:23 pm

scurrdi wrote:I might look into it me thinks. Does that thing you ordered come with the bases?

Are you coming to Joel's on Sunday JC?

You mean the rulebook? do you mean base sizes? From a post I made on TMP it seems you can start playing with just one corps so two or three bags of infantry an artillery bag and a general would be enough to start out. I'm saving up to get 4 bags of infantry,1 of artillery and limbers,general,and some flags, and nope can't make it this sunday.
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male
Number of posts : 1105
Armies : Rats,Uruk-Hai,Germans
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:27 pm

I always wanted to play a Vietnam historical game.... just to have a bunch of cool little Hueys and epic firebase sieges.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLimey Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:39 am

Tried Vietnam many moons and one continent ago for gaming, and wasn't keen.

However, you can happily use some of the battles as the basis for Sci-fi scenarios, which worked out better.
TheLimey
TheLimey
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 266
Armies : Games played: Starship Troopers, Epic...
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2