The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
ShadowMaster
vienna070
Warlord Solskritt
the wanderer
Hurricane
Dr. Love
luis the young
Ovich
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SIGN UP LIST FOR LOW FANTASY TOURNAMENT ON THE 29TH - Page 2 Empty Re: SIGN UP LIST FOR LOW FANTASY TOURNAMENT ON THE 29TH

Post by Warlord Solskritt Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:18 pm

Mmmm...Man things taste like chicken...
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male
Number of posts : 1105
Armies : Rats,Uruk-Hai,Germans
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

SIGN UP LIST FOR LOW FANTASY TOURNAMENT ON THE 29TH - Page 2 Empty Re: SIGN UP LIST FOR LOW FANTASY TOURNAMENT ON THE 29TH

Post by ShadowMaster Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:17 pm

I'm still in MAYBE status - trying to shake free.

I'll keep you posted.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:29 pm

OOOPs sorry Cosmo... No disrespect intended. Except if it involves Juan Carlos.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Love Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:44 pm

Warlord Solskritt wrote:Mmmm...Man things taste like chicken...

/Kick
Dr. Love
Dr. Love
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 344
Armies : Orks, Empire, Imperial Guard (WIP)
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:57 pm

Lol, I just realized the chicken thing Laughing the way I had meant it was that my Skaven would be feasting on your dead man-things after I beat you at the tourney. Sorry for that lol Should've said "mmm...Man-things taste like beef" or something besides chicken.
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diosamblet Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:17 am

So I wasn't very enthusiastic about this tournament until I sat down with my orc armybook to see what I could come up with. Turns out that given the limitations O&G can make a very destructive list!

Big 'Uns with 2 choppas are 2 WS 4 S 5 attacks each, effectively an elite unit placed as core.
Characters can ride chariots!
Fanatics!

Lets see how you guys handle 2 characters riding boar chariots, a unit of Big 'Uns and plenty of fanatics! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:23 am

Hahaha, and Matt misses the point of the tournament.

I mean now your just tempting Stephan to bring the 80 handgunners. I mean, they're all core so thats fair... Right?

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Diosamblet Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:41 am

I told Stephan from the start this would be about abusing the restrictions! See if Luis doesn't show up with 12+ fanatics!

At least I'm not using the old Hordes of Chaos book: I could have taken my Slaaneshi cavalry since it's all core hehehe.
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:56 am

Diosamblet wrote: See if Luis doesn't show up with 12+ fanatics!

"looks arround whistling innocently" study
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:04 am

Nothing compares to the power of the horde! Muahahahaha!!!
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:06 am

Diosamblet wrote:I told Stephan from the start this would be about abusing the restrictions! See if Luis doesn't show up with 12+ fanatics!

At least I'm not using the old Hordes of Chaos book: I could have taken my Slaaneshi cavalry since it's all core hehehe.

I don't own enough models to stray far from my normal Chaos list. I wish I had a few more Knights like Matt to replace my rare twin Giants with. Chosen Knights FTW!

QUESTION RE: RULES
Is the Hero on Chariot legal? (With Chaos that is way over 175 points) Do mounts count in the 175?
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Diosamblet Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:39 pm

Bill, its different for Chaos: O&G characters buy their chariots as a mount (ie. they don't take up a special slot). Chaos has to buy their chariots as specials and then mount their characters on them.
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:56 pm

No - the Chaos Chariots are Core (for now)

I was confused, but now I see what you mean.....

Using Army Builder I see you can go Hero on Chariot with O&G - Orc Boss on Chariot is 165. However, with Chaos you go over the 175 point limit on your Hero (Chariot being 120 alone).
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:26 pm

If I really want to cheeze it out I take 2 Vampires, both with Master of the Black arts. That's 3 powerdice from each guy even though they're still lvl 1 wizards. So 8 powerdice = casting invocation on my zombies and skellies 8 times per turn. Have fun with that and your piddly lvl 1 mage.

I bunker the 2 mages in a 10 man skellie unit in between 3 units of skellies and 3 units of zombies. Give 1 vampire the Helm of Commandment, giving any one unit in close combat WS 6 and just roll over people.

But I'm not gonna do that, because, Well , it does defeat the spirit of the tournament.. and........ I don't want to get pummeled.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Diosamblet Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:44 pm

Hahaha, just goes to prove VC are still broken even in these kind of tournaments
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:51 pm

That's why I'm not taking them. So I don't have to hear you guys bitch and moan like a bunch of bitches with sand caught in their vaginas.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:54 pm

Its sand in your clits...Stephan.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:57 pm

Something about vagina sounds even more "complaining girl " though.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:33 pm

Wait, I thought Helm of Command was over the point-limit allowed for a hero-level character.

Yeah, and I'd like to play in this tournament too. Everything in kislev minus the gryphon legion are core.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:17 pm

yeah.. I don't know, I forgot how much the Helm is. If it's more than 35, than no can do.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:01 am

Helm of Command is 30
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:03 am

hahahahaha VCs rule !
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:11 am

Ovich wrote:hahahahaha VCs rule !

i think i may hit you next time i see you.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Diosamblet Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:37 pm

Just insist that Stephan place each and every model he raises... If he doesn't have enough models, they're wasted. (and make sure you steal that ziplock bag full of zombies before the tournie)
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:30 pm

Ovich wrote:hahahahaha VCs rule !
You're an evil, evil man!
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 739
Armies : WHFB: High Elves, Wood Elves, Lizardmen and many more; WH40K: SM, Ordo Malleus, Eldar; BFG: Eldar; M

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next