The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warmachine/Hordes interest Poll

+8
Hurricane
Ovich
lordfairfax2001
Forcefed24
rokassan
ImAShakiraholic
Grombart
dork_jedi
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are you interested in Warmachine or Hordes?

Warmachine/Hordes interest Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%Warmachine/Hordes interest Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 8 ]
Warmachine/Hordes interest Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Warmachine/Hordes interest Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 12

Warmachine/Hordes interest Poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Warmachine/Hordes interest Poll

Post by Abaddon Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:47 pm

I would love to get into Warmachine. The game mechanics are nice and the history and background is cool.

The figs look cool and the games plays really smooth. 2 thumbs up for me.

I call dibs on Khador.
Abaddon
Abaddon
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 285
Armies : Infinity: Pan Oceania
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Warmachine/Hordes interest Poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Warmachine/Hordes interest Poll

Post by Grombart Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:32 pm

Rokassan wrote:Im relaxed. I like 40k by the way,Im happy you got me into it. This 5th edition is a massive step in the right direction. You should get back into it. You have a great and well painted army. Its kinda disappointing to see you give up on it. Id like to be able to mix it up once and awhile and not just play Flames of war when we play. The new rules are really good.

Well I for one am likely to give 40K another go with the new rules. They seem to close up some holes *insert comment by Luis* rather nicely, so it appears.
Grombart
Grombart
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Vycem Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:54 pm

I have Khador force that I plan to paint some day, mostly because until now the only person I know that plays is a buddy of mine in Reno I see every two years or so. I also have the Legion of Everblight starter. If this game picks up interest down here, I'll definitely move them up the painting queue, heh.

Vycem
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:45 pm

I also have a Cygnar army so if anyone wants to try it without buying any figs they can borrow mine.

I was thinking that when we start it, it should be simple. 350 pts using ony the core rulebook units. That way people can use the starter box and not be outclassed.

I will do some researchthis week about how to do a campaign in the game.

Lets start organizing it so we can start playing sometime next month.
Abaddon
Abaddon
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 285
Armies : Infinity: Pan Oceania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2