The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Fantasy Tournament at Sunshine August 10th 2250Pts.

+9
scurrdi
Autarch (CM)
Diosamblet
lordfairfax2001
Dr. Love
ImAShakiraholic
Warlord Solskritt
luis the young
Ovich
13 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Warhammer Fantasy Tournament at Sunshine August 10th  2250Pts. - Page 5 Empty Re: Warhammer Fantasy Tournament at Sunshine August 10th 2250Pts.

Post by luis the young Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:01 pm

lordfairfax2001 wrote:
Dr. Love wrote:Goodluck to the both of you as well. Mark my words Sam, one day i will defeat those puny elves. one day....
I'll be waiting...then again, you'll need the lucky child roller on your side, too! I did have my daughter bless my dice just before the tournament started!!! cyclops Came in handy, too! Cool

AHA !!! so kids DO have their uses afterall !!!! i gotta get me a couple of them...
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Warhammer Fantasy Tournament at Sunshine August 10th  2250Pts. - Page 5 Empty Re: Warhammer Fantasy Tournament at Sunshine August 10th 2250Pts.

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:03 pm

Luis with kids?!?! He's gunna start a cuban style sweat shop in his house! LiL Kids painting and building models!!

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:32 pm

DarkAngel_Cesar wrote:Luis with kids?!?! He's gunna start a cuban style sweat shop in his house! LiL Kids painting and building models!!
Hey, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do to get his army painted!

For good dice rolls, I've found baby chickens work well, too (less blood than adult ones or goats! Twisted Evil )
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 739
Armies : WHFB: High Elves, Wood Elves, Lizardmen and many more; WH40K: SM, Ordo Malleus, Eldar; BFG: Eldar; M
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:41 pm

How bout Ducks ? theres a lot of ducks where i live.

i figured that with 3 kids i can have one assembling, the other one painting and then one to roll the dice, now i just gotta convince the wife...
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Diosamblet Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:53 pm

You might do better adopting Luis... with your genes, they might flat out refuse to paint and trade your armies off when you're not looking!
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:36 pm

Yeah.. let's hope they get the wife's genes... Otherwise we might all end up in a room of fast talking, accented hispanic kids, yelling at each other, saying, Ju did dis and Ju better not make me come ova dere...
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:10 pm

*Enter Bitter sarcasm mode* Yes,we're all so sad that you're leaving Sam.I'm sure we'll all miss your High Elves and the Irresistable force Flames of the Pheonix that you ALWAYS seem to get.*End Bitter Sarcasm mode*

Seriously,good luck with your new place and top secret government work of which you can't tell us because if you do you'd have to kill us and dump our bodies in the Everglades. Suspect

EDIT: Luis with kids would be awesome! he could start up a proffesional miniature painting service and have them work 20 hours a day! It'd be like those painting companies in Malaysia but cheaper!
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male
Number of posts : 1105
Armies : Rats,Uruk-Hai,Germans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5