The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Fantasy Tournament at Sunshine August 10th 2250Pts.

+9
scurrdi
Autarch (CM)
Diosamblet
lordfairfax2001
Dr. Love
ImAShakiraholic
Warlord Solskritt
luis the young
Ovich
13 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Warhammer Fantasy Tournament at Sunshine August 10th  2250Pts. - Page 4 Empty Re: Warhammer Fantasy Tournament at Sunshine August 10th 2250Pts.

Post by Ovich Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:29 am

Well,
We are starting the 2nd round at 2:30. If he gets off at 3 , he probably won't be able to make to the store until about 3:15. If you're the one picking him up, then you'll be late too? Doesn't sound like it's going to work.
Unless he can get out of work an hour early.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Warhammer Fantasy Tournament at Sunshine August 10th  2250Pts. - Page 4 Empty Re: Warhammer Fantasy Tournament at Sunshine August 10th 2250Pts.

Post by Diosamblet Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:47 pm

I hear ya. Nate pm'ed me saying he can never get out before 3, so I guess that's that. A shame, since I'd love to play Nate and the new dark elves before leaving for Hawaii and in all likelihood not playing for a year Sad
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:17 pm

Diosamblet wrote:I hear ya. Nate pm'ed me saying he can never get out before 3, so I guess that's that. A shame, since I'd love to play Nate and the new dark elves before leaving for Hawaii and in all likelihood not playing for a year Sad
At least you should finish all your painting, then! Nothing else to keep you in the hobby. Wish I could have faced the new Dark Elf list of love, too, as I'm sure Nate would have had to bring Malekith...the first ever T4 Elf!
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 739
Armies : WHFB: High Elves, Wood Elves, Lizardmen and many more; WH40K: SM, Ordo Malleus, Eldar; BFG: Eldar; M

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:51 pm

Right Now I have lists from :

Cosmo
Luis
Juan Carlos
Sam

I still need lists from :

Cesar
Rob
Matt

Dale has said that he will not have his list until Sunday and is willing to take th comp hit for it.

If I do not get the other peoples list by tomorrow at 4 pm, in fairness, I have to comp hit the rest of you.

So please get your lists in.

Cesar are you and Rob confirmed? I haven't heard anything from you guys in a week and don't have your lists... let me know.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Diosamblet Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:32 pm

lordfairfax2001 wrote: At least you should finish all your painting, then!

Painting with no gaming!? That's like torture! I wouldn't be motivated at all...
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Diosamblet Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:32 pm

oh, and list sent.
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Autarch (CM) Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:09 am

Rob will not be able to make it, my list is sent though.
Autarch (CM)
Autarch (CM)
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 452
Armies : WHFB: Greenskins, Wood Elves | FoW: Wermacht Heer | WM/H: Blindwater Congregation
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:30 am

Ok... So with Chris late and Rob out, that leaves us starting with 7.

So this is what we'll do.

I'll play in the first round.. then when Chris shows up, he'll take the first round bye and start playing in the second round.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:27 am

Diosamblet wrote:
lordfairfax2001 wrote: At least you should finish all your painting, then!

Painting with no gaming!? That's like torture! I wouldn't be motivated at all...

I have the same thing.I usually paint whatever I've been playing the most and when I don't play anything for awhile I lose motivation.Lately I've been painting FoW 'cause it's what I've been playing but with this tournament I think I'm gonna start working on my Skaven.
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male
Number of posts : 1105
Armies : Rats,Uruk-Hai,Germans
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:08 pm

Thank you to everyone for making my last Miami tournament an enjoyable one. Stephan, even though I whined about your goofy 40K scenarios for WHFB Laughing they were interesting and made for an eventful tournament. I know everyone is sorry to see the High Elves go, but I'll see if I can make it back down for work or something and will make sure to have them in tow! If and of you are ever in the DC area, you know how to find me for a game.
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male
Armies : WHFB: High Elves, Wood Elves, Lizardmen and many more; WH40K: SM, Ordo Malleus, Eldar; BFG: Eldar; M

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:35 pm

I hope you continue to contribute to our forum. Good luck.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:50 pm

Final Results of the Tournament...

1. Sam
2. Matt
3. Cesar

Thanks to everyone for another fun tourney, hope everyone had a good time.
Maybe we'll have another one next month..
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:12 pm

bye sam...going to miss you guys, btw that chicken curry was awsome!

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:00 pm

rokassan wrote:I hope you continue to contribute to our forum. Good luck.
I'll be lurking here and there...enjoyed being down here and hope to get in another game against you guys at some time in the future.
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:53 am

Transfer back down.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:07 am

Was fun gaming with you Sam and Chris, i wish you the best to you and your family in DC, dont mind the fireworks going up in the background nor the festive Ork/Skaven/Tomb King voices celebrating the departure of the Wood and High elves.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by the wanderer Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:19 pm

Two cents, It was a pleasure having you and keeping all of us on our toes. I still in the fore-seeable future see starting up a fantasy league board and would like to run some of the set-up by you. I remember some of the ideas you used before.

Take care and you and the family have a safe and uneventual transfer.
Dale
the wanderer
the wanderer
Cultist

Male
Number of posts : 70
Armies : Bretonnian, Chaos Dwarf, Empire, Vampire Counts
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:47 pm

Sam, you and Chris will be sorely missed. You've added a tremendous amount to the gaming community down here.

Best of luck in Maryland, and don't forget to say hi to those boys in Glen Burnie for us !!! Kick their asses !
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:09 pm

Everyone,

Thanks for the well-wishes. It was great gaming down here and I'm glad to see things appear to be alive and well. Just remember, everyone is welcome to join me in the DC area (I'll be in Northern VA, not MD) should they want to get another shot at the High Elves. If work takes you up to that area, please look me up. I'll still be lurking on this board to see what's going on.

Thanks,
Sam
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:37 pm

Do more than lurk. We can still have our heated discussions, you dont have to be in Miami for that.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:38 pm

BYe Sam and Chris!! Glad I got a few games in before you ran off again!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:41 am

rokassan wrote:Do more than lurk. We can still have our heated discussions, you dont have to be in Miami for that.
Discussions on this board never get heated! They just get entertaining! Twisted Evil I'll be here and contributing...also, gotta keep everyone up to date on all the latest GW idiocy before it hits the shelves!
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:58 am

Best wishes to Sam and Chris in the move to DC - you guys will be missed.

Remember what I always say - that whole 4 season thing is way over-rated. Don't be surprised when you find yourself drawn back to the land on endless summer.

Seriously - good luck and keep in touch via the board here. I'll be bouncing my future army lists off of you for advice. Twisted Evil
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Love Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:15 pm

Goodluck to the both of you as well. Mark my words Sam, one day i will defeat those puny elves. one day....
Dr. Love
Dr. Love
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 344
Armies : Orks, Empire, Imperial Guard (WIP)
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:57 pm

Dr. Love wrote:Goodluck to the both of you as well. Mark my words Sam, one day i will defeat those puny elves. one day....
I'll be waiting...then again, you'll need the lucky child roller on your side, too! I did have my daughter bless my dice just before the tournament started!!! cyclops Came in handy, too! Cool

ShadowMaster wrote:Best wishes to Sam and Chris in the move to DC - you guys will be missed.

Remember what I always say - that whole 4 season thing is way over-rated. Don't be surprised when you find yourself drawn back to the land on endless summer.

Seriously - good luck and keep in touch via the board here. I'll be bouncing my future army lists off of you for advice.
Bill, it's been a pleasure playing against your Chaos, though you did cost me the sword at that one tournament!!! Anyway, I'll be here and reachable. Glad to take a look at your lists. At least you don't have to worry about my breaking your army into little bitty pieces anymore! bounce
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next