The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer 40K Tournament -=August 16=-

+9
Warlord Solskritt
Feros_Ironfeld
razorramon31
Forcefed24
Valhalla114
DarkAngel_Cesar
The Eldar Guy
luis the young
ImAShakiraholic
13 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Warhammer 40K Tournament -=August 16=- Empty Warhammer 40K Tournament -=August 16=-

Post by ImAShakiraholic Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:51 pm

WHEN : Saturday, August 23th

TIME : 1130am -
1100 - Sunshine opens, player check-in
1130-130 - Round One
130-230 - Lunch and paint scoring
230-430 - Round Two
445-645 - Round Three
645-715 - Awards and clean-up
TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE!
I assure all players we will be DONE and I mean DONE by 8:00PM

COST : $10

Signed up so far:
1. YOU!

RULES :
> Fifth Edition rules are in effect.
> 1850 points cyclops
> ONE Standard Force Organization Chart
> Army drawn from ONE legal 4th Edition Codex, or non-updated 3rd Edition Codex with relevant FAQ; Blood Angels use the WD or online articles;
Only armies from the following Codexes may be taken at the Tournament:
Codex: Space Marines
Codex: Space Wolves
Codex: Black Templars
Codex: Dark Angels
Codex: Blood Angels - White Dwarf Update
Codex: Imperial Guard
Codex: Daemonhunters
Codex: Witch Hunters
Codex: Eldar
Codex: Dark Eldar
Codex: Orks
Codex: Necrons
Codex: Tau Empire
Codex: Tyranids
Codex: Chaos Space Marines
Codex: Chaos Daemons
> No other Chapter Approved or 4th Ed. web-articles, this is PURE Codex play
> WYISWYG (though pistols/grenades/knives/poisoned weapons are assumed in pouches/bags)
> PAINTED armies, at least 3 colors BEYOND base-coating and based/flocked/highlighting/etc (while no one will be turned away, this is a premier event, folks, so please bring your A-game...)
Players will recieve a 0-15 point score accordingly for their painted army.
> you are required to bring 3 copies of your army list, dice, a measuring device, templates, your Codex and rulebook
> some form of movement tray/bag for display and/or carrying between rounds
>Send a copy of your army list 48 hours prior to the tournament to: E-Mail: IHaveACadillacCTSandYouDont @ Gmail.com

This is a GT 'clone' event and will include the following scores:
Painting (once) Scored: 1-10
Army Composition (once) Scored: 1-10
Sportsmanship (each round) Scored: 0-5

I will judge Painting and Army Composition portions of the scoring.

The sign-up sheet will be posted by the register at the store, please note you can confirm your spot with me or even on a separate thread here on the forum.

A total of 10 Slots will be open.

Any further questions post or PM, plzktks cyclops

Last edited by ImAShakiraholic on Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1255
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.40KWreckingCrew.com

Back to top Go down

Warhammer 40K Tournament -=August 16=- Empty Re: Warhammer 40K Tournament -=August 16=-

Post by luis the young Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:55 pm

dammit, this saturday tournaments are killing me Sad
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Warhammer 40K Tournament -=August 16=- Empty Re: Warhammer 40K Tournament -=August 16=-

Post by ImAShakiraholic Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:57 pm

LUIS!, dude they are ALWAYS going to Saturdays... srry bro ask for amnesty.
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:14 pm

Sign, up, etc.
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:33 pm

August 16th, sounds good before i commit to this whats the prize pool looking like??

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Valhalla114 Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:58 pm

lots of shit
Valhalla114
Valhalla114
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 465
Armies : Guard, Sisers, =][=, Blood Angels.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:08 pm

Valhalla114 wrote:lots of shit
I don't like stiny messes....lawlz anyway whats the prize support max?

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAShakiraholic Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:21 pm

if prize support is what your coming for than maybe your in it for the wrong reasons.... I will probably have only $75 for August and with a full 10 people I will get an additional $100 making a total of $175 but if I'm able to get the whole $150 for the month of August I can potentially have $250 for this tournament.
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Forcefed24 Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:17 pm

DarkAngel_Cesar wrote:August 16th, sounds good before i commit to this whats the prize pool looking like??

WTF....I didn't realize your place in the top 3 was assured.

if you're in it for the money...you're gonna be one broke motherfucker.
Forcefed24
Forcefed24
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 436
Armies : Thousand Sons, Necrons, Tyranids
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:12 pm

Forcefed24 wrote:
DarkAngel_Cesar wrote:August 16th, sounds good before i commit to this whats the prize pool looking like??

If its playing against your scrub ass then instead of being a broke motherfucker, looks like im gunna be a *rick james paradoy* RICH BITCH! by the way, if memory servers me correct you once told me you don't play in any tourneys...sooo yaaaa. lol!

Anyways max ya sign me up August 16th.

--Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by razorramon31 Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:07 am

Is there any way to do the tourney on the 9th or on the 23rd? Sad

I will not be in town (going to Gen Con at Indy)... lol!

If not then I guess I'll have to catch the next one.....but I'm really hoping that it can be changed>>..... pale
razorramon31
razorramon31
Cultist

Male
Number of posts : 66
Armies : Black Templar
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Forcefed24 Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:02 am

DarkAngel_Cesar wrote:
Forcefed24 wrote:

If its playing against your scrub ass then instead of being a broke motherfucker, looks like im gunna be a *rick james paradoy* RICH BITCH! by the way, if memory servers me correct you once told me you don't play in any tourneys...sooo yaaaa. lol!

--Cesar

Scrub Ass? You're piece of shit ravenwing couldn't fight thier way out of a wet paper bag...douche. We'll save you a best sportsmanship prize, 5 bucks and a coupon for some thunderbird at the liquor store...dumbass.

Just so you know, mr. town drunk, I have been and placed in a tourney held at joels. Not that you'd have notcied since you spend most of your time at the Silver Dragon Bar and KAraoke. I can't wait to see where you place.....seeing as your army is pretty well nerfed. I am sure that'll be your excuse.
Forcefed24
Forcefed24
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:50 am

Forcefed24 wrote:
DarkAngel_Cesar wrote:
Forcefed24 wrote:

--Cesar

Scrub Ass? You're piece of shit ravenwing couldn't fight thier way out of a wet paper bag...douche. We'll save you a best sportsmanship prize, 5 bucks and a coupon for some thunderbird at the liquor store...dumbass.

Just so you know, mr. town drunk, I have been and placed in a tourney held at joels. Not that you'd have notcied since you spend most of your time at the Silver Dragon Bar and KAraoke. I can't wait to see where you place.....seeing as your army is pretty well nerfed. I am sure that'll be your excuse.

Lawlz! I love you phil, even though your baby blue and gold thousand sons take it in the rear likes its going out of style, and as for thunderbird, wtf is thunderbird i don't drink the cheap shit...i'll bring you a bottle of an IPA or a double'bock while were @ the tourney...btw have you signed up?? Oh and as for your placing congrats then! and about my ravenwing beging nerfed? Lawlz how so? I havent found much of a reason to be terribly concerned, please enligten me on the subject.

--Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:21 am

As long as you dotn get anymore of that crazy 3+ inv save shit for your speeders im not worry about them.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Forcefed24 Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:25 am

DarkAngel_Cesar wrote:
Forcefed24 wrote:
DarkAngel_Cesar wrote:
Forcefed24 wrote:

--Cesar

Lawlz! I love you phil, even though your baby blue and gold thousand sons take it in the rear likes its going out of style, and as for thunderbird, wtf is thunderbird i don't drink the cheap shit...i'll bring you a bottle of an IPA or a double'bock while were @ the tourney...btw have you signed up?? Oh and as for your placing congrats then! and about my ravenwing beging nerfed? Lawlz how so? I havent found much of a reason to be terribly concerned, please enligten me on the subject.

--Cesar

Funny....I think the time I played your ravenwing army...I brought you to a tie. And I'd say my record is about what yours is, if you wanna be honest with yourself. Even if you have the best strategic mind since Genghis Khan, the dice rule the game. If you wanna say you are some elite player....go ahead....saying it won't make it true. Oh, and my Thousand sons force was something you were sweatin, as memory serves me as the new codex came out.

The point of what I was sayin was, who gives a damn what the prize support is, show up to have fun....the prizes are secondary.
Forcefed24
Forcefed24
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Feros_Ironfeld Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:13 am

You go Phil! That's the attitude. Now next time you go to Games Day make sure you get a spot in the Mega Battles. I wanna hear your scream all the way down here!

FOR THE EMPEROR!!!!!!!

Uhhhh....

In your case....

CHAOS COMES FOR YOU!!!!!!!!
Feros_Ironfeld
Feros_Ironfeld
Demon Prince

Male
Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Feros_Ironfeld Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:14 am

Do you hear the voices too?
Feros_Ironfeld
Feros_Ironfeld
Demon Prince

Male
Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:23 am

Feros_Ironfeld wrote:Do you hear the voices too?

affraid Wtf? Anyways...I second Ray's Idea to move the tourney.
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male
Number of posts : 1105
Armies : Rats,Uruk-Hai,Germans

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:04 am

Forcefed24 wrote:
DarkAngel_Cesar wrote:
Forcefed24 wrote:
DarkAngel_Cesar wrote:
Forcefed24 wrote:

--Cesar

--Cesar

Funny....I think the time I played your ravenwing army...I brought you to a tie. And I'd say my record is about what yours is, if you wanna be honest with yourself. Even if you have the best strategic mind since Genghis Khan, the dice rule the game. If you wanna say you are some elite player....go ahead....saying it won't make it true. Oh, and my Thousand sons force was something you were sweatin, as memory serves me as the new codex came out.

The point of what I was sayin was, who gives a damn what the prize support is, show up to have fun....the prizes are secondary.

Phil the last time we played was like a 1000pt game, IF THAT i think it had to do with combat patrol rules @ the time, i highly doubt we've ever played an 1850 pt game, mind you @ 1000 pts i field like a squad of bikes and a speeder, along with sammy..LoL, Now just to clear things up i never said i was an uber leet face pwner like Max with his Nidzilla list is, but i can confidently say that i am one of the better player in the SoFla group, and you are true to your word when you say that the dice make the game, cause they really effing do but as far as records go, mine dose out weigh you for the simple fact that i've been playing longer then you but thats it...now i never said i wasant going to have fun, i just wanted to know what prize support was available for this event, so Max is this still happening the 16th? or are we changing the date? Let us know!!!!!!!

---Cesar

P.S. Phil what type of beer would you like to try @ this event? a type of dark beer or a type of light beer?

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Forcefed24 Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:11 am

DarkAngel_Cesar wrote:
Forcefed24 wrote:
DarkAngel_Cesar wrote:
Forcefed24 wrote:
DarkAngel_Cesar wrote:
Forcefed24 wrote:

--Cesar

--Cesar

Phil the last time we played was like a 1000pt game, IF THAT i think it had to do with combat patrol rules @ the time, i highly doubt we've ever played an 1850 pt game, mind you @ 1000 pts i field like a squad of bikes and a speeder, along with sammy..LoL, Now just to clear things up i never said i was an uber leet face pwner like Max with his Nidzilla list is, but i can confidently say that i am one of the better player in the SoFla group, and you are true to your word when you say that the dice make the game, cause they really effing do but as far as records go, mine dose out weigh you for the simple fact that i've been playing longer then you but thats it...now i never said i wasant going to have fun, i just wanted to know what prize support was available for this event, so Max is this still happening the 16th? or are we changing the date? Let us know!!!!!!!

---Cesar

P.S. Phil what type of beer would you like to try @ this event? a type of dark beer or a type of light beer?

I appreciate the offer Cesar.....Not a big drinker. Thanks though
Forcefed24
Forcefed24
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:12 am

Ahhhh!!!!!!So many quotes!!!
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male
Number of posts : 1105
Armies : Rats,Uruk-Hai,Germans

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:29 am

Okie dokie then Phil no problem i'll just keep the cooler in my car incase anyone else wants some goodies while their gaming.

LoL J.C. your hella funny bro.
--Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:05 pm

How long you been playing Cesar?
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:06 pm

Phil youve been playing since 2004?
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forcefed24 Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:17 pm

Rokassan wrote:Phil youve been playing since 2004?

40k? Middle of 2005
Forcefed24
Forcefed24
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next