The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

children of the hive:gene-cult

+5
ShadowMaster
Tau king
Dakai
Michaelharmon
chef xenos
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

children of the hive:gene-cult - Page 2 Empty Re: children of the hive:gene-cult

Post by chef xenos Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:17 pm

the 3rd generations are gonna be my aylotes since every squad has to have one.kinna like a caotain n keeps the all in check.
joel only had one tyranid hunter left in stock so i had to use it.plus a marine infected helps pull in the old fluff of space hulks
chef xenos
chef xenos
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 814
Armies : {40k and apoc units} tyranids,gene-cult,exocrine,dominatrix,fortress of faith {bfg}tyranids {battletech} void-stalkers(merc/pirates)
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://john80687.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

children of the hive:gene-cult - Page 2 Empty Re: children of the hive:gene-cult

Post by chef xenos Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:01 am

UPDATE!

GOT THE BASECOAT OF MY gun trucks done.
children of the hive:gene-cult - Page 2 PC130223

stoping by joels today to see if he has any civlain lookin models
chef xenos
chef xenos
Primarch

Male
Armies : {40k and apoc units} tyranids,gene-cult,exocrine,dominatrix,fortress of faith {bfg}tyranids {battletech} void-stalkers(merc/pirates)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:11 am

not for nothing, but the paint scheme makes the trucks look like they should be chasing Batman down gotham streets. Led of course by Mr. J himself.

It works fine on the soldiers but wouldn't the cult want to be able to travel around in secrecy?
Dan
Dan
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakai Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:23 pm

it's flar.....it like it
Dakai
Dakai
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:27 pm

uh... how come they're not using rhino's . They're Smarines after all right ?
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by chef xenos Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:03 pm

the marines are only my hq.most the cult will be catchan since they can be very ragtag easly since they already have mohawks,bandanas n the sort. gun trucks are not transport,basicly the cult version of sentials
chef xenos
chef xenos
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:20 pm

A whole army of those infected marines would look cool as hell.

I like the punk rock/mad max vehicle theme too, but they look a little too plain. You need to add some armor plating and weapons. Maybe strap a captured victim to the hood of one truck.

You could also add some crazy decals of skulls and stuff.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by chef xenos Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:00 pm

im going out on the paint but i want to keep the trucks a lil stock since the special rules are that the can deploy even when not allowed like in dawn of war since the are civailn vecials
chef xenos
chef xenos
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:30 pm

ShadowMaster wrote:A whole army of those infected marines would look cool as hell.

I like the punk rock/mad max vehicle theme too, but they look a little too plain. You need to add some armor plating and weapons. Maybe strap a captured victim to the hood of one truck.

You could also add some crazy decals of skulls and stuff.

THISSSSSSSSSSSs

Mad max ftw
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by chef xenos Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:41 pm

gene-cults and chaos-cult dont worship in the same way. choas does a lot of sacrifce and the like while gene-cults try to win you over and convince you to their side. althoth back when the gene-cult was in the codex you could take a choas infested gene-cult
chef xenos
chef xenos
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by chef xenos Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:36 am

UPDATE!

gun trucks are done with the exception of the loader for the morter i'm gonna put in the bed of the truck.when i get a chance and when work stops raping me with hours ill build a light box to take better pics.

children of the hive:gene-cult - Page 2 PC150231
(left to right) autocannon,morter,twin-linked heavy stubber

children of the hive:gene-cult - Page 2 PC150232
children of the hive:gene-cult - Page 2 PC150233
chef xenos
chef xenos
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:18 am

Jon - check that PM I sent you
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by chef xenos Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:13 am

UPDATE!

when a cult gets in a mess and must reviele themselves or die they call for "THE BELIEVER"

children of the hive:gene-cult - Page 2 PC270010
children of the hive:gene-cult - Page 2 PC270009
children of the hive:gene-cult - Page 2 PC270008
children of the hive:gene-cult - Page 2 PC270007
children of the hive:gene-cult - Page 2 PC270006

I LOVE THE RUSS so many detail n conversion choices.sorry not all the detail came out on the pics
chef xenos
chef xenos
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2