The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40K Escalation Tournement - Sun, Jan 24th at Tate's Comics

+4
scurrdi
Joshwow1
DarkAngel_Cesar
ShadowMaster
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

40K Escalation Tournement - Sun, Jan 24th at Tate's Comics - Page 3 Empty Re: 40K Escalation Tournement - Sun, Jan 24th at Tate's Comics

Post by geneguard Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:55 pm

Hey Cesar, thanks for coming all the way up to Tate's (and anyone else here who did) and congrats on the win. I was the "Salamander dude" you borrowed a template from. (At least I think that was you, damn I was tired yesterday.) Anyway thought I'd check out the forum at your suggestion. Hope to see more new people around, maybe I'll even quit being lazy and head down that way.

geneguard
Neophyte

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-01-25

Back to top Go down

40K Escalation Tournement - Sun, Jan 24th at Tate's Comics - Page 3 Empty Re: 40K Escalation Tournement - Sun, Jan 24th at Tate's Comics

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:32 pm

I believe you name is David correct? Thanks for coming on the forum man this forum was made for all the SoFla area gamers feel free to troll around and yes by all means bring yourselves down here!

My plan at least is to try and make every major tourney tates have that way we have more of a blend of players and it's new! My biggest gripe is that with playing the same players every week you can kinda second guess their moves or in poker term get a read on them. Heh it was hella refreshing to play people i have never played against.

PS. Your paint job its the Tits!

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by geneguard Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:59 pm

It's Bill actually, but no worries. And thanks for the compliment re: painting.

I dunno if you play Fantasy but the same TO as this tournament is doing a pretty cool-sounding one in 6 weeks I think. He's going out of his way to do stuff that isn't just cookie-cutter Rogue Trader or 'Ardboyz style which some people may or may not like. I think it's great- the 750pt game I had in Round 1 yesterday was one of the best games I've ever had since it was small and everything mattered so much.

geneguard
Neophyte

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:03 pm

ya the escalation setting was straight pro! Loved it to pieces. heh and no Bill i do not play fantasy at the time looking to finish up my relictors then possible pick up fantasy or War-Machine not sure yet! But by all means go ahead and post any fantasy info in the fine a game section for an upcoming event. Even though im sure ShadowMaster will be ontop of that.

--Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3