The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer 40K Tournament -=August 16=-

+9
Warlord Solskritt
Feros_Ironfeld
razorramon31
Forcefed24
Valhalla114
DarkAngel_Cesar
The Eldar Guy
luis the young
ImAShakiraholic
13 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Warhammer 40K Tournament -=August 16=- - Page 5 Empty Re: Warhammer 40K Tournament -=August 16=-

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:05 am

Rokassan wrote:Im just agitated because I accepted the fact I couldnt make it and then Max changes the date. Now I cash in a prayer to go and then the date is fucking changed again. Max get your head out of your ass. You run this shit ,fucking run it dont pass the baton off so you can go play like your an irresponsible 12 year old.

Bill any thoughts to my PM?

---Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Warhammer 40K Tournament -=August 16=- - Page 5 Empty Re: Warhammer 40K Tournament -=August 16=-

Post by ImAShakiraholic Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:33 pm

WOW thanks for all your help guys. Fuck this shit. If you hate me so much because I can't make it then go to hell. I hate your sarcasm. All of a sudden FUCK YOU! I let you guys know TWO weeks in advance. I hope you all aren't expecting me to run a tournament for you guys anytime soon.

Rokassan wrote:Im just agitated because I accepted the fact I couldnt make it and then Max changes the date. Now I cash in a prayer to go and then the date is fucking changed again. Max get your head out of your ass. You run this shit ,fucking run it dont pass the baton off so you can go play like your an irresponsible 12 year old.

Abaddon wrote:I do have to say that this is kind of frustrating. The day for the tournment is posted then it gets changed many times so close to the date it is supposed to be played. I can only speak for myself, but it is hard to make time for the tournaments and then I make the time and it gets changed. I understand it is because of work, but we should have a back-up person to run the tournaments in case an event like this occurs again.

That way it gives everyone time to clear their schedule for the tournamnet and find a back-up to run it in case Max falls through.

Warlord Solskritt wrote:I think tourney dates should be set in stone.If you can't make it then boo hoo.We should have a stickied post with all the tourney schedules for both stores. It'll let people plan ahead for these things knowing that the date won't change all of a sudden.Just my $.02

DON'T POST THIS BULLSHIT, IT IS IRRELEVANT TO THE TOURNAMENT DATE.
If you want to start a new topic I oblige you to.
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1255
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.40KWreckingCrew.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:35 pm

I'm game.
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:40 pm

Who hates you? We just dont like the fact the tourny date has been changed 3 times. What are we kids? I l think you run a tight tournament, I just dont like how the times keep changing and giving me false hope.
And by the way its very relevant...the times keep changing FOR THE TOURNAMENT so it is relevant. And what does it matter now you aint running the shit anymore.

Max chill out my problem is you passed the baton the Stephan and of course he changed the date back to what he wanted. I didnt have an issue with the change to the 23rd...hell it meant I could go. Of course your job comes first. Dont quit because you got a bit of a hard time from some of us. I still love you. Very Happy

Last edited by Rokassan on Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:58 pm

Look,
everyones blowing this whole thing way out of proportion. The reason why people are arguing is because we all want to play. We all love the game, but at the same time we all have lives and families and other obligations that get in the way of our enjoyment.

Is it annoying to have a tournament date changed 2 weeks before the event? Yes. But sometimes there are more important things in life than this game, I think we can all agree on that.

So Max had to change the date and his first impulse was to set it for the week after, expecting that some people would not be able to make it, but probably not expecting that some people like Bill would.

Those of us who could not make it moaned and groaned and those of us who could were happy.

Switching back to the 16th was my doing. I called Joel and asked him whether or not the 23rd, the 17th or the 30th would be a problem. I was trying to find out what the best date for everyone involved would be. Joel said he was not completely sure about the other dates and would have preferred to keep it on the 16th. So he asked me if I wanted to run it.
I called Max and asked him what he thought and he was fine with it. So that's the decision we ended up going with, the logic being that keeping it on the date it was originally planned for would draw the most people.

Peoples tempers have been flaring like a bad case of hemorroids here and I'd like to suggest that we come up with a better way of scheduling tournaments. But there also has to some acceptance of the fact that even the judge might not be available at times, so there should be people to provide back up when needed.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAShakiraholic Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:00 pm

Your right, blow me, I don't give a damn if you care or not!
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1255
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)

http://www.40KWreckingCrew.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:01 pm

Can we get a new roll call for the tournament on the 16th?

Whose coming to this thing after all?
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:07 pm

Max, take a fucking Chill Pill.. Everyone still wants you to run tournaments. People are just pissy cause they want to be able to play.

But it's your choice. As I told you, I don't plan on running 40k tournaments, I was just gonna do this one... so if someone else wants to run them.... by all means.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:08 pm

ImAShakiraholic wrote:Your right, blow me, I don't give a damn if you care or not!

What are we, two 8 year olds arguing? No you blow me..no you blow me...your stupid...i hate you...you suck. Lets drop it, I apologize Max I enjoy your tournaments and after being given false hope Im back to square one and over reacted.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:33 pm

Yargh! Fuck bill answer my damn PM's how old are you 7?? Damn!! lol!

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:35 pm

i did.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:36 pm

thank you. sunny

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:36 pm

Good news ladies. Count me in for the 16th. The Chaos gods have taken mercy upon me . Add me to the list Stephan. Very Happy
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:38 pm

Allllllright !!!!

Javy and Bill in the same tourney?

as that old batman nemesis used to say..

Egggggsellent.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:10 pm

sweeeet.
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:04 am

just to let everyone know the results of this Weekends 40k tourney.

1st.. Brian Poole
2nd.. Big Cesar
3rd.. Bill (rokassan) tied with Cosmo, but had better paint job.

Thanks for those who attended... hope everyone had a good time.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:17 am

Good Time good time, fucking last mission effed me but nonetheless was a good time.

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelharmon Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:14 pm

Hey any pics? I need some reason to get on my unclass computer tonight and have something to look at. Sites been post light for some reason for the last few days it seems. They just switched my shift from 1800-0600 to 0000 - 1200 hours.... I so love having my sleep messed with.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 613
Armies : Black Templar, Grey Knight Terminator Squad, Imperial Gaurd Leman Russ support tanks and Hellhammer, THunderbolt Imperial Navy Flier.
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:42 am

Thats right Phil! Second place suka! ugh! LoL wish more peeps had shown up.

---Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:53 am

I heard Brian came and owned you all int he face . is this true ?? Very Happy

whish i could make it to more 40k tourneys, is so damn hard to get a saturday off from the wife !
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Forcefed24 Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:47 am

DarkAngel_Cesar wrote:Thats right Phil! Second place suka! ugh! LoL wish more peeps had shown up.

---Cesar

Congrats Caesar.....Who did you play against? Was this with Ravenwing or 3rd company?
Forcefed24
Forcefed24
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 436
Armies : Thousand Sons, Necrons, Tyranids
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:09 pm

First Round was Eldar Chris, close game with his effing bike retinue sucking me down with fortune.

Second round was Cosmo, just destroyed his Orc's wiped em to the last man.

Third Round got agianst Brian's Eldar, the mission wasant the big deal, it was deployment, he won and got the best side on the board all my units were out in the open, he wiped out an entire squad of bikes with his war walkers, with missles, and that pretty much set the tempo to the game, fucking mission, but otherwise the dice ruled over me for first round of the game and Brian was rolling like a champ not to mention hes a very well rounded player, but its cool 30 dollars store credit it gave it to Rollo so he can get his Broadside and hopefully one day return the favor, but other wise it was fun and the wing not nerfed but not that bad.

---Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:23 pm

Yeah, i played Brian and his warwalker list on the last tournament, did a number on my orks, we did horrendous damage to each other, but he had those warwalkers with the multi-shot weapon, was like 24 shots or more a turn vs my poor orks ! managed to pull a tie out of that one. being caught in the open by them is NO fun !
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:42 pm

I know what you mean Scatter lasers suck!

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5