The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer 40K Tournament -=August 16=-

+9
Warlord Solskritt
Feros_Ironfeld
razorramon31
Forcefed24
Valhalla114
DarkAngel_Cesar
The Eldar Guy
luis the young
ImAShakiraholic
13 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Warhammer 40K Tournament -=August 16=- - Page 2 Empty Re: Warhammer 40K Tournament -=August 16=-

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:20 pm

Rokassan wrote:How long you been playing Cesar?

Started my sophmore year of highschool using my buddies army, crons @ the time, so sence 2002 i've been playing this damn game.

--Cesar

BTW how long have you been playing Bill?

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Warhammer 40K Tournament -=August 16=- - Page 2 Empty Re: Warhammer 40K Tournament -=August 16=-

Post by Valhalla114 Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:44 pm

Hey what is this a how big is my penis event? Does this have anything to do with the tourney? I'm on the verge of closing this thread or deleting all your posts. We get it, some people dont get along but dont go starting a flame war for no reason on a thread that's unrelated to age of players and experience and how much more macho you are or arent. Stop being gay, start a new thread where you can be all gay and mighty by yourselves and keep the thread topic on mark.

"Ive been using my penis since 1985!"
"Bro, Ive been using my penis since 1983!"
"What?"
"Bro!"
"Lets be gay in public and force people to read who are thinking more people are going to the tournament when it's actually us arguing about our cocks."
"Bro....OK Bro!"
Valhalla114
Valhalla114
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 465
Armies : Guard, Sisers, =][=, Blood Angels.
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Forcefed24 Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:52 pm

Valhalla114 wrote:Hey what is this a how big is my penis event? Does this have anything to do with the tourney? I'm on the verge of closing this thread or deleting all your posts. We get it, some people dont get along but dont go starting a flame war for no reason on a thread that's unrelated to age of players and experience and how much more macho you are or arent. Stop being gay, start a new thread where you can be all gay and mighty by yourselves and keep the thread topic on mark.

"Ive been using my penis since 1985!"
"Bro, Ive been using my penis since 1983!"
"What?"
"Bro!"
"Lets be gay in public and force people to read who are thinking more people are going to the tournament when it's actually us arguing about our cocks."
"Bro....OK Bro!"

Take a deep breath Alfred....The kids solved it ourselves...daddy can go rest on the couch.
Forcefed24
Forcefed24
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 436
Armies : Thousand Sons, Necrons, Tyranids
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:05 pm

I just wanna know, when did Alfred become the daddy and mind you everything here has been in good humor, soooo breathe deep and easy friend...breath deep and easy...im still waiting for that post whore max to put me on the offical sign up.

---Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:09 pm

DarkAngel_Cesar wrote:
Rokassan wrote:How long you been playing Cesar?

Started my sophmore year of highschool using my buddies army, crons @ the time, so sence 2002 i've been playing this damn game.

--Cesar

BTW how long have you been playing Bill?

1994 for Epic and early 2004 for 40k.Ive been playing GW products since the late 80's...since you want my resume. Is my gaming skill being questioned? scratch
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:43 pm

You asked for mine, so i can ask for your's suka! =P but naaa ur gaming skillz are not being questioned the Dark Angels 3rd company have only gone agianst your deathguard, but you havent faced my ravenwing yet i believe, lemme know when your down for some 1850 lovin, we can also benefit from it as we could better our-selves from playing as i've only read the 5th edition rule book, havent played a game with the new rules yet.

--Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:46 pm

We'll face off someday.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:49 pm

We all need to vent and talk trash...dont worry Alfred. If it gets out of hand then we'll deal with it.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAShakiraholic Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:59 pm

Well little bitches I've been playing 40K since fucking 1996 or 7. I remember playing and fucking in middle school. Aaahh good times.

The date will have to stay on the 16... sorry guys...
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1255
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)

http://www.40KWreckingCrew.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:10 pm

ImAShakiraholic wrote:Well little bitches I've been playing 40K since fucking 1996 or 7. I remember playing and fucking in middle school. Aaahh good times.

The date will have to stay on the 16... sorry guys...

So you were like 4 years old.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:12 pm

I was in the U.S. army playing army for real you little man toy. tongue
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAShakiraholic Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:22 pm

I was born in 1985 so i was 11 or 12 when i was introduced to 40K I started painting with my dad WW2 crap and i gound a box of marines and genestealers. old second edition crap... later got the rule book and it cascaded form there. now I'm the shit... and guess what... you all are not!
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:56 pm

Rokassan wrote:We all need to vent and talk trash...dont worry Alfred. If it gets out of hand then we'll deal with it.

yes its good for the mind and body....like pussy!

---Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAShakiraholic Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:00 pm

Like gay ass too.... yeah i dont know if you have tried it before but yeah it's rough at first but gets better....

HEYYY LETS GET BACK OT THE POINT STOP POSTING USELESS CRAP HERE!!!! YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.... ONLY FOR SIGN UPS AND QUESTIONS.... THANK YOU!!!!!!

rawr.
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:08 pm

ImAShakiraholic wrote:Like gay ass too.... yeah i dont know if you have tried it before but yeah it's rough at first but gets better....

HEYYY LETS GET BACK OT THE POINT STOP POSTING USELESS CRAP HERE!!!! YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.... ONLY FOR SIGN UPS AND QUESTIONS.... THANK YOU!!!!!!

rawr.

Damn it fuckwad!! Add me to the sign up list already fucking a! I've said it like 3 times already.

---Cesar

P.S. I love the line "HEYYY LETS GET BACK OT THE POINT STOP POSTING USELESS CRAP HERE!!!!" coming from the biggest post whore in the world.

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:18 pm

Since Cesar is playing I guess I will have to go and show him a few things.

Max, sign me up as well. As for the army I am playing I am not sure yet. Depends how much painting I can get done in the next few weeks.
Abaddon
Abaddon
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 285
Armies : Infinity: Pan Oceania
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:01 am

Can someone explain to me how Landspeeders get a 3+ save in the new rules?

As far as I know it says they get a 4+ save but only when moving flat out .

What's the deal with Cesars 3+ save that you keep talking about Luis.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:10 am

Ovich wrote:Can someone explain to me how Landspeeders get a 3+ save in the new rules?

As far as I know it says they get a 4+ save but only when moving flat out .

What's the deal with Cesars 3+ save that you keep talking about Luis.

heh, it was a special rule for his formation on the Apoc game Smile ... or so he told me, maybe he was lying.. CHEATING BASTARD !!
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:12 am

BTW MAX,
I'm gonna come out of 40k retirement and try to make this one.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAShakiraholic Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:53 pm

so far we have:
1) Chris (Eldar)
2) Caesar (Ravenwing)
3) Javi (Unknown)
4) Stephan (Chaos)
5)
6)
7)
Cool
9)
10)
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:42 pm

Might not be ravenwing max might be brining the 3rd company for some old school lovin.

---Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:18 pm

Who do we have so far for the tournament?
Abaddon
Abaddon
Traitor Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Valhalla114 Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:12 am

Im in too Max. Dont forget me! Smile
Valhalla114
Valhalla114
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 465
Armies : Guard, Sisers, =][=, Blood Angels.

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAShakiraholic Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:49 pm

so far we have:
1) Chris
2) Caesar
3) Javi
4) Stephan
5) Alfred
6)
7)
Cool
9)
10)

Would people be interested in RESCHEDULING the tournament for August 23?
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:07 pm

If it gets rescheduled to the 23rd, count me out. I am working that weekend.
Abaddon
Abaddon
Traitor Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next