The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer 40K Tournament -=August 16=-

+9
Warlord Solskritt
Feros_Ironfeld
razorramon31
Forcefed24
Valhalla114
DarkAngel_Cesar
The Eldar Guy
luis the young
ImAShakiraholic
13 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Warhammer 40K Tournament -=August 16=- - Page 4 Empty Re: Warhammer 40K Tournament -=August 16=-

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:56 pm

Abaddon wrote:Is there no one that is willing to run the tournament? It seems a lot of us can't make it the following weekend.

Looks like you might be denied good sir, Sorry to hear that, as i've been looking foward to see your newly painted grey nights.

---Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Warhammer 40K Tournament -=August 16=- - Page 4 Empty Re: Warhammer 40K Tournament -=August 16=-

Post by ImAShakiraholic Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:35 pm

Who can make it?
Stephan? Chris? George & Ray?
Come on guys we can still make it happen!
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1255
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.40KWreckingCrew.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:26 am

So who can make it if the date is changed to the 23rd?
Abaddon
Abaddon
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 285
Armies : Infinity: Pan Oceania
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:35 am

The other store is having their tourney on the 23rd, but if it comes down to it I can.
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:56 am

With the loss of Alfred, Prince William of The Wretched Bile is gonna attend, so sign me up Max. You will be missed Alfred, I enjoyed your sarcastic attitude...if we were in jail Id find you kinda attractive. You are a pretty mother fucker. Oh sorry thats Slaanesh influencing me.
Anyhow sign me up Max...convert you corpse worshipers.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valhalla114 Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:10 pm

Thanks Bill. I'll miss you and your jelly roll I mean bullet proof vest... Wink
Valhalla114
Valhalla114
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 465
Armies : Guard, Sisers, =][=, Blood Angels.

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:41 pm

i dont see this happening at all, there doesnt seem to be anyone to judge it.
I wish 40k tournaments were on Sundays, i could make it to a hell of a lot more of them that way.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:49 pm

If its on the 23rd Im in.
So who's going? I know I am and Javi is as well.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAShakiraholic Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:21 pm

Well anyone down for the 30th.... with the 30th we can play at BOTH tournament at BOTH stores and still have a good time, If there is a good turn-out for Sunday I would be willing to do it the 24 or the 31... it's up to you guys.
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1255
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)

http://www.40KWreckingCrew.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:26 pm

Any day is good for me, so you can count on that. When we decide on a date though, I suggest a new thread to avoid confusion.
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:33 pm

keep it the 23rd. Quit floundering on the date. Javi is giving up overtime to come to this and Im cashing in a prayer to the Chaos gods.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:07 pm

Yes and Bill made a pact like Abaddon. He had to commit to all 4 Choas Gods to be able to go on the 23rd.

Now if only we could get Eric and Phil to go.

It would be nice for the old-timers to make a showing and show the youngsters a thing or two.

Oh I forgot, is this tournamnet 5th edition or is is going to be 4th? Twisted Evil
Abaddon
Abaddon
Traitor Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:14 pm

Abaddon wrote:Yes and Bill made a pact like Abaddon. He had to commit to all 4 Choas Gods to be able to go on the 23rd.

Now if only we could get Eric and Phil to go.

It would be nice for the old-timers to make a showing and show the youngsters a thing or two.

Oh I forgot, is this tournamnet 5th edition or is is going to be 4th? Twisted Evil

I think is gonna be 2nd edition, so make suer you bring your dark Millenium box Laughing
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:33 pm

Well we need to have a consensus on what date the most people can come to.

As far as I see it, there are 3 dates that are available.

1. We can try for it on Sunday the 18th, the day after the original date. (I'm sure Joel won't mind hosting a tournament instead of some guys playing routine FOW or fantasy. )

2. We can do it on the 23rd, in which case it looks like alot of us won't be able to make it, including myself, alfred, luis, and Cesar. Plus, I know that Max wants to be able to play in the Dragon's tournament.

3. We can do it on the 30th. I won't be able to make this date, because I'll be attending the Flames of War tourney the next day, but perhaps this date may accomodate the most people?

Everyone chime in so we have a clear picture of when the best date is.

For myself... I'd like to see Max have it on the 18th, because that's the only Date this month that I'd be able to make it.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:58 pm

The 18th is a Monday Stephan. How is that an option? You meant the 17th.If its not on the 23 I cant make it and neither can Javi. The 16th, Max has to work. So as I see it we have one option...the 23rd.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:04 pm

So everyone is clear, the 18th Stephan is speaking about would be the 17th for those of us that use normal calendars.

I do have to say that this is kind of frustrating. The day for the tournment is posted then it gets changed many times so close to the date it is supposed to be played. I can only speak for myself, but it is hard to make time for the tournaments and then I make the time and it gets changed. I understand it is because of work, but we should have a back-up person to run the tournaments in case an event like this occurs again.

That being said, I remember the old days when I used to go to tournaments that the owner of the stores actually ran.

Count me out for the 17th. My wife's birthday. I do after all have to throw her a bone every once in a while.

Another option is just to move it to next month on the 6th or 13th. That way it gives everyone time to clear their schedule for the tournamnet and find a back-up to run it in case Max falls through.
Abaddon
Abaddon
Traitor Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:10 pm

The 18th is a Monday Stephan. How is that an option? You meant the 17th.If its not on the 23 I cant make it and neither can Javi. The 16th, Max has to work. So as I see it we have one option...the 23rd.

It sounds like what you meant to say Bill, is that the 23rd is the only option for you and Javi.

Why can't you make it on the 17th Bill? I know Max can, and then Luis may be able to come also.

I've been wanting to go to a tournament for months now. I missed the last one because I had obligated myself to go to the apocalypse tourney... and now I'm gonna miss this one because of this bullshit.

This is all besides the fact that no one has talked to Joel about any of this.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:13 pm

It seems to me that if alfred, luis, and Cesar can make it on Sunday the 17th that'd be the date most can go.
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:31 pm

I think tourney dates should be set in stone.If you can't make it then boo hoo.We should have a stickied post with all the tourney schedules for both stores. It'll let people plan ahead for these things knowing that the date won't change all of a sudden.Just my $.02
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male
Number of posts : 1105
Armies : Rats,Uruk-Hai,Germans

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:38 pm

Well,
I spoke with Max, and we've agreed that I'm going to be running the tournament on the 16th. This way, everyone who originally signed up to play on the 16th come can still come.

Yes, My 5th edition is a little rusty, but at least I know how to run a tournament, and I've studied the rulebook pretty well.

So everyone do a 180.. those of you who were planning on coming.. everything is back the way it was.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Valhalla114 Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:46 pm

Yeah bitches Im cuming...yeah...oh. I'll come. See ya there Bill?
Valhalla114
Valhalla114
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 465
Armies : Guard, Sisers, =][=, Blood Angels.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:33 pm

So the 16th, ok might be their might be in ft.meyers

--Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:21 am

Nice. Love to see things run so professionally with reliable dates. I cant go the 17th because my wife is going to a wedding shower which fucked the 16th initially. Oh well.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:03 am

Bill are you saying that the whole weekend is shot for you?

I'm sorry if you can't make it man, we just thought that it would be best to try to keep it on the 16th, since that's the date that everyone's been expecting for the past month.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:41 am

Im just agitated because I accepted the fact I couldnt make it and then Max changes the date. Now I cash in a prayer to go and then the date is fucking changed again. Max get your head out of your ass. You run this shit ,fucking run it dont pass the baton off so you can go play like your an irresponsible 12 year old.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next