The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believe it or not Im gonna run an Apocalypse battle.

+14
Vycem
Dr. Love
The Eldar Guy
scurrdi
Warlord Solskritt
feen039
ImAShakiraholic
DarkAngel_Cesar
luis the young
Michaelharmon
Feros_Ironfeld
Plague30
Ovich
rokassan
18 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Believe it or not Im gonna run an Apocalypse battle. - Page 5 Empty Re: Believe it or not Im gonna run an Apocalypse battle.

Post by Vycem Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:57 pm

One more question, which the latest issue of White Dwarf pointed out:

In Apocalypse, anything can take objectives, but 5th has only troops holding objectives. WD suggests this be decided before the game start as the 5th standard doesn't overrule it (makes sense, since force organization isn't enforced). Which way are we going with this?

Vycem
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Believe it or not Im gonna run an Apocalypse battle. - Page 5 Empty Re: Believe it or not Im gonna run an Apocalypse battle.

Post by rokassan Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:46 pm

Anything can hold an objective, unless it is mindless(Spawn). Ill make the judgment call when this happens. Anyone bringing any heavy duty shit or is it gonna be only regular stuff.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:56 pm

Secret silent
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:07 pm

PM me and let me know if you want to keep this a secret.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:32 pm

Nah, nothing like a titan from me or anything. Just, hopefully, sick stuff with army comp/datasheets/tactics.
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:18 pm

Yes dont forget about the data sheets guys.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:07 am

*pushes eldar slave and his seer councel out of his landraider* I told you no already you damn Xenos! *mutters under his breath* Probably even gunna shoot us marines in the back when were not looking.

heh.

--Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:38 pm

luis the young wrote:Dont think i'll be able to make it. Wife sprung a couple of surprises on me for that weekend. If anything changes i'll let you know

I won't be able to make it either.
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male
Number of posts : 1105
Armies : Rats,Uruk-Hai,Germans
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:43 am

Letting everyone know now a good two weeks in advance! That i will most probably not be able to make the event as WAR will be live and i will be in my room for the next month, going from work to computer, computer to work...soooo ya i might make it by no promises, the suction of another amazing MMO has grabbed me by the balls like a gentle and caressing striper named sage...and it feels ohhhh so good.

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:49 am

Give me a break Cesar. Your gonna sell out to play a fucking video game, thats pretty sorry. Im gonna go ahead and count you out then I dont have time to sit around hoping youll show up...when you probably wont. We need a player for the "good side". Nice now JC cant make it either. I guess two months of advanced notice aint enough. I still love you guys ,but your killing me.

Last edited by rokassan on Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:58 am; edited 2 times in total
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:54 am

Bad Guys
1)Luis:Luis the young-Orks
2)Plague30:Eddie-Chaos
3)Dr. love:Cosmo-Orks
4)Ovich:Stephan-Iron Warriors
5)

"Good Guys"
1)Vycem:Enrde-Imperial Guard
2)Eldar Guy:Chris-Eldar
3)feen39:George-Eldar
4)Brotherbrian:Brian-IG/Ultra Marines
5)

This is how stand as of now. We need one good guy and one bad guy and Luis are you gonna make it or not? Endre Im gonna move you over to the good guys. To even things out.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:48 am

Cesar you fucking raging closet homo... you're gonna have all week to play that fucking game and you can't come over for a day to play with some real life people?

You're so disappointing.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:51 am

Cesar dont worry about it. Ill find someone else. I dont want anyone feeling their doing me a favor.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:19 am

I feel the love guys! Sorry but its just the way I am especially when a game i really wanna play comes out..come to think of it cost me my last relationship, hah!!, i need to keep up with the rest of my guild when were fucking disorder in the ass and making them squirm like the bitches they are...I love you too Bill, maybe i'll peel my-self away from the computer and drop off a beer for Bill and Steph...thats a maybe!!

---Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:16 pm

Cesar, don't make me call your Mom and tell her to bitch slap yo ass out of the house. !

That was the funniest shit, when I came over your house that time and you'd been playing WOW for like 10 hours straight.. and your moms comes home and is like " why aren't you out looking for a job?" and you were like " I was Mom, I was !"

Hahahahhahaahh
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by razorramon31 Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:47 pm

Sure should be here for this....count me in....
razorramon31
razorramon31
Cultist

Male
Number of posts : 66
Armies : Black Templar
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:18 pm

Maaaan Stephan don't be brining my Mama into this...LoL Though it was pretty funny, effing parents want me to work two full time jobs and go to school...fuck that! i work one full time job, go to school and thats enough...i need time to erase my memory while playing wow or now to be WAR.

--Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:26 pm

Bad Guys
1)Luis:Luis the young-Orks
5)Vycem:Enrde-Necron

"Good Guys"
1)
5)Razorramon31:Ray-Black Templars

Great so Ray will be there. Im trying to get Phil to come with his Chaos. Luis you still coming? Still need a good guy. If not good players will get more points.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:31 pm

Again guys dont forget about data sheets and each of you get one strategic asset, so pick one.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:16 am

Here are some of the rules we are using.

1)For the rule of shooting into hand to hand we'll do it like this...when you fire into hand to hand you will reroll misses. If you miss a second time you hit your own side. This means troops with better ballistic skills will have less of a chance of hitting their allies. You cannot shoot into hand to hand if your own troops or any army of the same race is involved. That means IG wont fire into a melee involving Sisters,Space Marines ect. I dont think I need to explain further. You can fire template weapons into melee as well.

2)Warp Gate:Chaos is attempting to open this Warp gate. Starting on turn three random warp resident will spill forth unless the gate can be contested. This will shut it down unless it is recaptured.Demons and Chaos marines gain a +1 inv save if within 6 inches of the gate. If you dont have one you gain a 6+ inve save. Any enemy units within 12 inches using psychic powers automatically get a perils of the warp result although the power will still work. The Chaos gods are protecting their minions in order to gain access to the material world.

3) I need the good side to nominate an over all commander. The benefit to this is an extra 500 points and an extra asset. This is to help counter the warp gate.

4) Each of you will receive a secret objective. This will help determine the allocation of prize support at the end.

Last edited by rokassan on Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:24 am

As it stands now.

Bad Guys- 1500 points each
1)Forcefed24:Phil- 1k Sons
5)Vycem:Enrde-Necron

"Good Guys"-
1)
5)Razorramon31:Ray-Black Templars

Last edited by rokassan on Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:25 am

We have one slot open for the good guys.

Last edited by rokassan on Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:49 am

im out Bill, cant make it, wont even be able to make to the Ard'Boys tournament Sad
sorry bud, wife is proving more headstrong than usual ..
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:52 am

sucks. Maybe next time. See Cesar thats a valid reason not to come...Family. Not a videogame.

Last edited by rokassan on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:54 am

Looks good. Custom scenarios are always made of win.
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next