The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believe it or not Im gonna run an Apocalypse battle.

+14
Vycem
Dr. Love
The Eldar Guy
scurrdi
Warlord Solskritt
feen039
ImAShakiraholic
DarkAngel_Cesar
luis the young
Michaelharmon
Feros_Ironfeld
Plague30
Ovich
rokassan
18 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Believe it or not Im gonna run an Apocalypse battle. - Page 2 Empty Re: Believe it or not Im gonna run an Apocalypse battle.

Post by Feros_Ironfeld Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:02 pm

I figured as much!
Feros_Ironfeld
Feros_Ironfeld
Demon Prince

Male
Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Believe it or not Im gonna run an Apocalypse battle. - Page 2 Empty Re: Believe it or not Im gonna run an Apocalypse battle.

Post by rokassan Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:11 am

[quote="Feros_Ironfeld"]But Bill you haven't called me yet. What's up with that?[/

I will Lou, just been busy. Id really like your help and I havent gotten to hang out with you in awhile.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Feros_Ironfeld Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:25 am

Ring, ring ring. Still waiting....
Feros_Ironfeld
Feros_Ironfeld
Demon Prince

Male
Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAShakiraholic Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:45 pm

Bill.... he wants your peen........ monkey
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1255
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.40KWreckingCrew.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:04 pm

So for the Apoc battle we're looking at September 20th. Im thinking 2 teams of 4 players or a total of 6000 points per side. We can work in more people, but we'll have to work with 6000 points per side so we can all go home at a reasonable time. Lets keep the teams reasonable...Orks arent gonna fight along side Eldar. Who's interested? Once I get a list Ill put the teams together. Ive gotta figure out how to delve out the prize support as this will be a team effort. As I said before I will be adding prize support in the form of extra blisters I have laying around and I have to check with Joel as to what prize support he is giving us. If anyone has an idea as to how to do the prize support let me know. As far as big units, if either side lacks heavy duty units I will supply them. I have a Baneblade, a Cannon of Khorne, and Scalabrax the Bloated. I also have all four of the normal greater demons painted. Each player needs to bring an HQ unit. After that you can build a force however youd like and dont forget the data sheets, you can use those formations. As I said before keep it reasonable...we're here to have fun not cheese out the other guys. I HATE CHEESE. I think we'll run it from around 10 am to 7 or 8 pm. I dont know if this will work,but as I said Ive never done this before so any help will be appreciated.

Last edited by Rokassan on Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:24 pm

I'm in (Eldar).

I won't fight along side orcs, but I certainly will fight with them. Cool
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:27 pm

I fixed it. So thats one army...my favorite. The Eldar. silent
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Believe it or not Im gonna run an Apocalypse battle. - Page 2 Empty apocalypse

Post by feen039 Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:35 pm

Rokassan wrote:I fixed it. So thats one army...my favorite. The Eldar. silent

Then add me up just to make u happier, but to start at 10am seems kind of early
feen039
feen039
Aspiring Champion

Male
Number of posts : 218
Armies : Eldar, High Elves, Salamanders
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:51 pm

how about 1130 then. 1130 to 7pm. Thats 7 1/2 hours. That should do it.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:12 pm

Sounds good. Same as the tourneys have been.
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:39 pm

Unfortunately, I think I will be out of town on the 20th.. but let me check for sure.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:44 pm

Sounds like fun, enjoy guys! (can't make it though I would if I could).

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:59 pm

Sign me up! The IG shall show the greatness of their military might!!!
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male
Number of posts : 1105
Armies : Rats,Uruk-Hai,Germans

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:39 pm

I got enough dark angel love for all you heretic fucks i can field 8000pts of ravenwing and dark angels 3rd company, btw im bringing the chapter masters, heh. see ya their

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:24 am

Cool. Each side will have 6000 points. Once I set the sides you guys appoint an over all commander and issue out the points as you see fit.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:14 am

Out of sheer bordem here @ work, whos fighting for the Emperium.

Juan Carlos as his Imperial Guard
Me brining the loving of the Dark Angels 2nd and 3rd company.

Anyone else?

---Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:47 pm

Two Eldar players Dark Angels and Imperial Guard. Ok how about some bad guys. Ork, Chaos,Dark Eldar?
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:38 pm

pfffft i dun want no stinking eldar, two face bitches!!!

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:42 pm

you can turn on each other...that would add some fun to the game.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:48 pm

OH MAN! That would be soooo awsome, like we have to make a leadership check every Order turn to see if we work together or if we tear the faces off each other that would be an awsome aspect of the game...LoL Like oh shit! BOX CARS.... *the dark angels turn on the respective eldar and assemble into the fireing line behind the xenos scum, Azreal and the Chapters of the Master give the order and the bolters roar to life, you can just hear the war cry from the dark angels supreme commander over the roaring of the bolters* Repent! For tomorrow you die!!

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:03 pm

I'll i can get the day off im there with my Orks, and this time Ghazkull shall lay the smackdown on all the non believers !
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:10 pm

Hmmm if i remember correctly, Ghazkull ended pierced upon the end of my Librarians sword and was sent flying through the warp...hmmm how people forget these things.

---Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:14 pm

DarkAngel_Cesar wrote:Hmmm if i remember correctly, Ghazkull ended pierced upon the end of my Librarians sword and was sent flying through the warp...hmmm how people forget these things.

---Cesar

That wasnt Ghazkull, it was a clone that was made by Orkymidies a great Ork big mek so Ghazkull could sneak from behind and rape Yarrick in the face.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:19 pm

LoL, man how people forget, Yarrick lived!

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:27 pm

Dont forget the data sheets and strategic assets when you build your forces.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next