The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believe it or not Im gonna run an Apocalypse battle.

+14
Vycem
Dr. Love
The Eldar Guy
scurrdi
Warlord Solskritt
feen039
ImAShakiraholic
DarkAngel_Cesar
luis the young
Michaelharmon
Feros_Ironfeld
Plague30
Ovich
rokassan
18 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Believe it or not Im gonna run an Apocalypse battle. - Page 3 Empty Re: Believe it or not Im gonna run an Apocalypse battle.

Post by rokassan Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:32 pm

o as of now we have 4 players for the "good" side and 1 for the bad guys. I need three more bad guys. I need names...I need name to place with you screen names.
1)Luis:Luis the young
2)Cesar:Dark Angel Cesar
3)Juan Carlos: Skolscrit
4)Eldar Guy:?
5)feen39:?

Guys put you name in your profiles so I know who you are. Im bad with names guys...until I get to know you better.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Believe it or not Im gonna run an Apocalypse battle. - Page 3 Empty Re: Believe it or not Im gonna run an Apocalypse battle.

Post by The Eldar Guy Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:40 pm

chris
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by feen039 Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:40 pm

George
feen039
feen039
Aspiring Champion

Male
Number of posts : 218
Armies : Eldar, High Elves, Salamanders
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:41 pm

4)Eldar Guy:Chris...Georges Eldar ally.
5)feen39:George...Oh George who beat my ass in the last tournament.

I new it was you guys, but I wasnt sure. Cool.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Love Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:44 pm

i'll go in with the Bad side.
Dr. Love
Dr. Love
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 344
Armies : Orks, Empire, Imperial Guard (WIP)
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Vycem Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:17 pm

I have a small number of guardsman I can run as traitor guard. I'll have to leave the Sisters at home, but maybe I can sneak in my Inquisitor as a fallen Inquisitor.

My name is Endre.

Vycem
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:45 pm

Vycem wrote:I have a small number of guardsman I can run as traitor guard. I'll have to leave the Sisters at home, but maybe I can sneak in my Inquisitor as a fallen Inquisitor.

My name is Endre.
You can play as a good guy if youd like.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:46 pm

So we have two ork players and another sister/guardsman.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Plague30 Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:13 pm

i'll be a bad mofo. always bad.

the Chaos gods favor me and grant me many benefits such as slowing time while building my army so that a squad will take me 6 months as opposed to 2 or 3 days like the rest of you guys Wink
Plague30
Plague30
Traitor Marine

Number of posts : 192
Armies : Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:43 pm

so we have two orks and a chaos army. Our guard sisters guy can play on the good side if he'd like...or be traitors.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:56 pm

4)Eldar Guy:Chris .
5)feen39:George
6)Plague30:Eddie
7)Dr. love:Cosmo
8)Vycem:Enrde

Ill make room for more people is their interested. Hell Ill add another 1000 points to each side if we get more people. Im thinking as a background plot that the Imperium and Eldar have to stop Chaos from opening a warp gate on this world(havent thought of a name). The orks have been bribed into fighting for Chaos while they complete the rituals to open the gate and unleash hell upon this world. I have a great warp gate and Chaos terrain and all of the greater demons painted.Ill add more as I think of it.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:11 pm

Oh cool! The Warp gate could be defended by a 3rd party(Bill)! It'd be pretty cool! Maybe every turn a random amount of deamons comes out of it? The daemons are of course bloodthirsty and fight against both teams?
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male
Number of posts : 1105
Armies : Rats,Uruk-Hai,Germans
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Vycem Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:06 am

rokassan wrote:so we have two orks and a chaos army. Our guard sisters guy can play on the good side if he'd like...or be traitors.
'

Since we need bad guys, I can leave the sisters at home.

Vycem
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:14 am

Looks like I was wrong... I will be in town.

I could play Iron Warriors or Dark Angles.. whichever you guys would prefer
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelharmon Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:47 am

Take pics. I'll be going to Georgia (State not country) when this kicks off. Definatly want to see how it goes when I get back on the 8th of October.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 613
Armies : Black Templar, Grey Knight Terminator Squad, Imperial Gaurd Leman Russ support tanks and Hellhammer, THunderbolt Imperial Navy Flier.
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:10 pm

4)Eldar Guy:Chris .
5)feen39:George
6)Plague30:Eddie
7)Dr. love:Cosmo
8)Vycem:Enrde
9)Ovich:Stephan
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:19 pm

Bad Guys
1)Luis:Luis the young-Orks
2)Plague30:Eddie-Chaos
3)Dr. love:Cosmo-Orks
4)Vycem:Enrde-Traitor Guard
5)Ovich:Stephan-Iron Warriors

"Good Guys"
1)Cesar:Dark Angel Cesar-Dark Angels
2)Juan Carlos: Skolscrit-Loyal Guard
3)Eldar Guy:Chris-Eldar
4)feen39:George-Eldar

These are the current teams. Enrde you can pick the side youd like to fight for. Any other interested people?
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:13 pm

rokassan wrote:
"Good Guys"

Nice... Cool
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:21 pm

Im gonna incorperate some type of tenuous Ally roll. The Orks may get annoyed with Chaos trying to run shit or the Templars might decide to crusade against some Eldar during the battle. I dont know it sounded like a good idea.
I may allow as a special rule for allies to fire into close combat to represent for example a Templar unit not being to concerned about shooting up some Eldar to wipe out an Ork unit their in close combat with. This would include templates as well. You cant shoot on your own units of course or armies that are truly allied...such as Templars shooting on Imperial guard who were in close combat.
Tell me what you guys think.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:38 pm

Sounds interesting, adds a bit more strategy too.
How would you determine who got hit though? (ex. Squad of space marines shoot into a group of orcs and eldar in assault)
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:46 pm

Any misses would hit your own side. This represents the fact that the higher Balistic skill will less likely hit its own troops. And with templates whatever is hit is hit.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:15 pm

How about you roll to hit like normal and then roll a d6 for each succesful hit.On a 1-3 it's on your allies and on a 4-6 it's on your enemy.
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Love Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:37 pm

Im not much to liking the ''if you miss you hit your allies'' rule. I say, you still have to roll your basic ballistic skill to see if you hit, and then Randomize, but not quite what JC is saying in it being 50-50.
Dr. Love
Dr. Love
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 344
Armies : Orks, Empire, Imperial Guard (WIP)

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:06 pm

ok. modify a base 50-50 by the ballistic skill. How can we do this?
Im also thinking of having secret objectives for each faction. For example the Ork players, the Chaos players,the Imperium(Marines and IG)...you see what Im saying? If you accomplish this you get extra points.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:22 am

Ooh that'll make it more interesting!
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next