The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believe it or not Im gonna run an Apocalypse battle.

+14
Vycem
Dr. Love
The Eldar Guy
scurrdi
Warlord Solskritt
feen039
ImAShakiraholic
DarkAngel_Cesar
luis the young
Michaelharmon
Feros_Ironfeld
Plague30
Ovich
rokassan
18 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Believe it or not Im gonna run an Apocalypse battle. - Page 6 Empty Re: Believe it or not Im gonna run an Apocalypse battle.

Post by rokassan Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:58 am

Ive sent out the secret objectives. I would suggest not sharing them with anyone.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Believe it or not Im gonna run an Apocalypse battle. - Page 6 Empty Re: Believe it or not Im gonna run an Apocalypse battle.

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:51 pm

well with Ike looming around the corner only mother nature knows what the hell were going to be able to do...ya im glad i don't have a family yet...video games are my family..LoL

--Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by BrotherBrian Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:59 am

Come on Cesar, I've been following Warhammer Online close to non-stop for 2 years and when I pre-ordered the collector's edition and spent 3 days installing the beta client only to realize my relic of a comp can't run the f@#%in thing and knew that I'd miss the open beta, head start, release, and would probably have to wait a couple of months to simply consider buying a new comp what did I do? Did I go play Wow or AOC to get a fix? Did I smash my comp with a bat ala office space? If I can postpone on just getting the means to play the game I think you can take one day off of not playing the game.
BrotherBrian
BrotherBrian
Slave

Male
Number of posts : 5
Armies : Ultra Marines, Guard, Dwarfs
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:37 am

As it stands now.

Bad Guys- 1500 points each
1)Forcefed24:Phil- 1k Sons
2)Plague30:Eddie-Chaos
3)Dr. love:Cosmo-Orks
4)Ovich:Stephan-Iron Warriors
5)Vycem:Enrde-Necron

"Good Guys"-
1)
2)Eldar Guy:Chris-Eldar
3)feen39:George-Eldar
4)Brotherbrian:Brian-IG/Ultra Marines
5)Razorramon31:Ray-Black Templars

Here are some of the rules we are using.

1)For the rule of shooting into hand to hand we'll do it like this...when you fire into hand to hand you will reroll misses. If you miss a second time you hit your own side. This means troops with better ballistic skills will have less of a chance of hitting their allies. You cannot shoot into hand to hand if your own troops or any army of the same race is involved. That means IG wont fire into a melee involving Sisters,Space Marines ect. I dont think I need to explain further. You can fire template weapons into melee as well.

2)Warp Gate:Chaos is attempting to open this Warp gate. Starting on turn two random warp resident will spill forth unless the gate can be contested. This will shut it down unless it is recaptured.Demons and Chaos marines gain a +1 inv save if within 6 inches of the gate. If you dont have one you gain a 6+ inve save. Any enemy units within 12 inches using psychic powers automatically get a perils of the warp result although the power will still work. The Chaos gods are protecting their minions in order to gain access to the material world. The Demon WILL attack any non-Chaos player(friend or foe) who touch the Warp gate.

3) I need the good side to nominate an over all commander. The benefit to this is an extra 500 points and an extra asset. This is to help counter the warp gate.

4) Each of you will receive a secret objective. This will help determine the allocation of prize support at the end.

It's $10 per person to enter.

Here's the prize support Im including.
3 Old school raptors
3 old school Termies
1 Cypher
1 Raptor Champion
1 Huron Blackheart
1 Ahriman(opened)
1 old Chaos Marine w/ Autocannon
Store support is $150

The Warp Gate will vomit forth the following:
Round two-(3) Flamers w/ upgrades (8 ) Plague Bearers w/ upgrades
Round three-(6) Pink Horrors w/ upgrades
Round four-(2) Beasts of Nurgle
Round Five-(1) Ku' Gath the Plague Father
The Demons will not appear as long as the gate is contested. To contest or capture the gate your troops must be on or within the Terrain feature. One member of a unit touching is enough. Whatever rounds the gate is held the Demons scheduled to appear wont. If the gate is recaptured then the Demons will continue to appear according to the round. The demons who cant appear simply dont enter the game.

As far as prize support at the end we will determine the side that wins and then see who completed the personal objective.

Last edited by rokassan on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:10 am; edited 7 times in total
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:39 am

Prize support? FFFFFFFFf

I'm in it for the bitches.
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Vycem Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:58 pm

This sounds pretty damn awesome. Come on order, drum up one more commander, this is looking pretty sweet.

Vycem
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:04 pm

Good guys you need an over all commander. Who will it be? Ill pick if I dont get an answer by the week prior to the game.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:19 am

wouldnt make a diffrence, family rear's its head, i have a fucking wedding on that day so i was fucked without even knowing...i feel like a cheap whore...

--Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:37 am

Wedding? lol, shitsucks. Aren't those things planned months in advance?

Reminds me of my family.
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:01 pm

The Eldar Guy wrote:Wedding? lol, shitsucks. Aren't those things planned months in advance?

Reminds me of my family.

maybe is one of those run-by weddings , you know, boy and gir get drunk, boy and girl decide to marry that night and tell family, boy and girl wake up with a huge hangover, they barely remember what they did, family calls from all over the place congratulating them, boy and girl realize they are screwed and now boy has to marry girl cause the shotgun carrying father is coming to visit.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:41 pm

Bah lets just say with work and school and not wanting to be home i always get news a bit late...and because i stayed home this past sunday sick and wathcing nothing but football, my mom was able to remind me about the wedding and i was like fuck! ya sux ball's who knows what will happen maybe the shotgun will go off aye louis! heh

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by razorramon31 Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:57 am

Ok so how does it stand at this point? Do we have enough?

How avout we just do Space mMarines against the rest of the Universe?

Spoiler:
LOL!

"No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!"

Seriously though, how many points are we going to have? As it stnads now is 1500 pts for the bad guys (x5), we have (x4)...
razorramon31
razorramon31
Cultist

Male
Number of posts : 66
Armies : Black Templar
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:23 am

theres 5 now. 1500 points
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by feen039 Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:03 pm

who has been added to the Eldar force?
feen039
feen039
Aspiring Champion

Male
Number of posts : 218
Armies : Eldar, High Elves, Salamanders
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:10 am

Pete Ultra Marines
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by razorramon31 Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:50 am

feen039 wrote:who has been added to the Eldar force?

WHAT?!?! I think you got it all wrong! You are being added to the space marine force!!!!!
razorramon31
razorramon31
Cultist

Male
Number of posts : 66
Armies : Black Templar
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Forcefed24 Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:17 am

razorramon31 wrote:
feen039 wrote:who has been added to the Eldar force?

WHAT?!?! I think you got it all wrong! You are being added to the space marine force!!!!!

I dunno Ray.....Looks like the Emperor's Lap Dogs need space elf commanders. That is who is, in fact, your leader......The Mon-Keigh Trainers.
Forcefed24
Forcefed24
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 436
Armies : Thousand Sons, Necrons, Tyranids
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6