The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RANT: We need venue alternatives!

+22
grix
Dan
Diosamblet
rokassan
Death_Company_Orks
hliddle
Kyle
luis the young
DarkAngel_Cesar
jerryb
ptlax23
Hurricane
ImAShakiraholic
chef xenos
The Eldar Guy
feen039
Valhalla114
scurrdi
NurgleNick
Ovich
ShadowMaster
Vycem
26 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

RANT: We need venue alternatives! - Page 9 Empty Re: RANT: We need venue alternatives!

Post by Valhalla114 Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:38 pm

Like I said: quit your bitching you sissies.
Valhalla114
Valhalla114
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 465
Armies : Guard, Sisers, =][=, Blood Angels.
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

RANT: We need venue alternatives! - Page 9 Empty Re: RANT: We need venue alternatives!

Post by ar2 Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:08 pm

jerryb wrote:Ovich, no problem buddy, I am not thin skin, wether in jest, fustration or insult (not that I am claiming thats what you meant).

You can't be insulted if it's true! Smile

[/quote]I know I am not the most pleasant, happy person to deal with, I am trying to improve.JerryB[/quote]

Sure you are, I don't think I've ever said anything that you have taken in any other than in the spirit it was meant.

- Art

ar2
Traitor Marine

Male
Number of posts : 196
Armies : Cygnar and Retribution(Warmachine), Trollblood(Hordes)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryb Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:49 am

Sunshine has a great group of people, and that's why I try and make it successful (the gaming community).

JerryB
jerryb
jerryb
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1451
Armies : AT-43, Pyrates, Battle Tech
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by galonso Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:48 pm

ptlax23 wrote:talked to joel yesterday ( not by choice it was more of a confrontation about this damn thread which i'm sure some of you have gotten an earful as well) quit the whole talk to joel, or sign a petition stuff cause he's very clear on his stance; if we don't like it then don't come, what worries me more though is he has kind of lost it with the gaming community and threatens to stop the gaming at his store. I know this is probably a bluff but it obviously shows he's not here to negotiate and frankly if he is the owner of the store we all go to, which he is, then we just have to take it until someone actually steps up and starts a club or something similar.

Thats why I am choosing never to set foot in his store again.
galonso
galonso
Press Ganger

Male
Number of posts : 226
Armies : Warmachine: All, Hordes : All
Registration date : 2008-11-21

http://www.gurudojo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by galonso Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:54 pm

jerryb wrote:DarkAngel, Gabe did leave for the League fee.

Eldar, do not agree, if everyone declared a draw it would destroy the ponzi scam, I have done math, see my early post on the numbers. But to get everyone to agree on calling draw, that is impossible.

I am going with the table fee, I am never playing the league EVER!

JerryB

No I didnt leave for the league fee. I ran the league so I dont pay the fee but everyone else does. He wanted to make a profit on the league kit. Even Privateer Press said he was charging too much for the first league. I was going to start buying the kits out of my own pocket.
galonso
galonso
Press Ganger

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by galonso Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:55 pm

DarkAngel_Cesar wrote:ROFL so thats why Gabe left sunshine. LoL that shit's to funny....

Im glad you're amused but its not true.
galonso
galonso
Press Ganger

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9